BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Jen H.
I love this mask! I use it twice a week and it clears my pores and makes my skin feel super soft. My skin is acne prone and this doesn't have any medicine in it so it gives my skin a nice break from salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide.
Caroline R.
His is the best face mask I've ever used! I have severe acne and clogged pores and this is the only product I've found to even make a dent in the condition of my face. I have oily skin that isn't too sensitive and it doesn't add to my breakouts. I highly recommend this mask if you have clogged pores or acne of any kind!
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
I have been using this product for 4 years and it is my favorite. When you initially put it on, it has the most cooling and minty effect. When you rinse, your face is SO clear and so right!! I feel like it cools the. Blackheads off and gives you a clear complexion! I have repurchased about 5 or 6 times and will continue to!
Stephanie T.
Covington, GA
This is a great mask! I've used it multiple times and have always seen an improvement in my pore size. It is definitely a mask I will continue to purchase and use, even though it is on the pricey size. Totally worth the value, IMO!
Lindsey G.
I use this a couple times a month when I'm not feeling lazy. It's a thick mud-like mask that dries within around 15-20 minutes. Washing it off is a bit of a pain, and it definitely leaves your skin a little dry, but my skin always looks great after use, especially when I follow with their hydrating mask in the green tube. Helps a little bit with my acne as well.
Tyeshia H.
Detroit , MI
I use these whenever my faces feels congested with dirt and grime. It pulls all the dirt and oil from my face without it feeling dry and stripped. It's very effective in clearing breakouts and getting rid of dirt oil and blackheads
Brandi T.
Hollister , CA
I tried a sample of this face mask and fell in love. It went on great and after washing it off I could see the difference. It didn't break me out at all. I love how well this mask cleaned my pores. I hands down recommend this mask.
ana o.
I bought this mask to reduce the oil on my combination skin and to get rid of some of my blackheads. I use my regular face wash, blot dry, use my exfoliator, rinse with lots of warm water to open my pores and then use this mask. About half of my blackheads go away each time I use it! It's a fantastic product and I'm addicted.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
I love this. It feels great on the skin and it's good for sensitive acne prone skin. It doesn't have a strong smell, and it works very well. I always feel refreshed after this mask is washed off. I have gotten it several times although I don't see huge results, I know it is hydrating and it does help clear up my skin.
Janet D.
Mission hills, CA
This is like my favorite mask. I feel like it really cleanses my face from all the madness I put it through. I purchased it at Sephora. I've repurchased it about 4 times already. I love it. You can't go wrong with this face mask.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.