BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Minhee H.
I've used my sisters many times and I am hooked. I probably owe her a new bottle at this point. With that said, it is clarifying and purifying without drying. I have sensitive skin and this is friendly for sensitive skin people out there. I concentrate this mask over my t zone and spot treat my acne on my cheeks.
Lacey A.
I’m not sure if my skin is just too dry for this product, or if I react adversely to one of the ingredients. It’s a bit harsh and there have been a couple of times that I have used it and my face was bright red and very hot afterwards. Other times I have used it and my face was only slight tight and warm afterwards.
Paige C.
Love the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask! I typically have dry skin, so I only apply the mask in my t-zone. I was so impressed with the outcome! The charcoal mask is helping considerably in removing the boldness of the blackheads on my nose. I will be a customer when I use up the rest of this sample!
Allie C.
I think I need more time to see the full benefits of this mask, as I have only used it for about two and a half weeks. So far, I haven't noticed a huge improvement in my skin, but I may need more time to see the full impact. As of now I haven't noticed any negative side effects and it is fine on my combination skin.
Ashley J.
I am normally not big on charcoal masks because most that I have used just don’t work for me... I received this in my iconic VoxBox and I’m in love! After my first go around I can see a huge difference in my skin! Will be purchasing the full size!
Ashley J.
Salisbury
I visited Ulta in search of the famous black peel mask. Unfortunately I was not in luck but i came across the Orgins charcoal mask and starting asking everyone in the store what they thought. This product is slightly pricey but after using it 2-3 times a week the blackheads on my chin and nose began to disappear !
Marita🌺 M.
This product was great! The charcoal mask left my pores and face feeling super smooth. Applying it wasn’t a hassle at all! Although, be careful of the mask getting all over the place, it tends to stick to your fingers super easily. After taking it off, my face was very bright! The charcoal definitely did its work.
Julie H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Pore clearing masks are my absolute favorite. I have combo/oily skin and alway seem to have a tone of clogged pores. It’s not super expensive and I feel it was somewhat effective, but not as drastic as I was hoping. It took 3 uses for me to notice any improvement, and after the entire bottle, I still wanted to see more results
rachel p.
Southaven
One of the best clarifying masks I’ve tried I even recommend this one more than the Glam Glow supermud as this one works really well but feels more gentle on my skin. I use it about twice a week and see results almost instantly after use. Definitely good for the price as well and a bottle lasts a long time!
Ashlynn C.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: ULTA
Great mask for when my skin and I are freaking out. This is one of my staple masks for when I'm breaking out all over for different reasons. A little goes a long way with this product so I'm able to make a last awhile. Would defiantly recommend!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.