BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Megan L.
Fresno, CA
I love this product. It goes on cool to the touch and dries fairly quickly. It's easy to wash off and doesn't leave any residue on your sink. It also left my skin feeling really refreshed and clean. Since I have acne-prone skin, it really helped alleviate some irritated parts of my skin, so I definitely recommend it.
Sharon G.
Melrose park
I love Orgins Charcola Activated face mask for black heads. I use it about twice a week. I use it after a hot shower be sure to open your pores before using. You feel a tingly sensation when putting it on. Let it dry for about 15-20 minutes and then wash off. Gets rid of my black heads and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Ivanka  s.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This product is legit. Since I travel often, my skin gets really crappy. I start getting a lot of blackheads and very very oily. This is my treatment while I'm either on a long flight or after a flight. Very very recommended, especially if your skin is like mine while traveling. I just put it in a small squeeze bottle.
Stephanie C.
La Joya, TX
Great product for trouble some skin and clogged pores. This mask really gets in there and leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. I saw a significant difference right way with my larger pores around my chin and cheek area.
I would highly recommend this produc
Evgenia H.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I am in love, I used to work for Clinique and the Origins counter was always near by! I was once told by a customer that this product is magic, and she didn't lie! The great thing about it is you can build it up, add more to the areas that break out often. I use it once a week, and it's helped my complexion so so much!
Haley I.
Athens, GA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This made my skin soft but I don't think it did anything miraculous. It has a nice texture and didn't break me out or irritate my skin. It doesn't dry down like the glam glow but otherwise it's kind of comparable texture wise.
Zainab J.
Nashville, TN
I've only used this once, so please take this with a grain of salt -- but it was incredibly harsh and dried out my skin. This was the night before a wedding, and no amount of serum or moisturizer could rescue it. I was incredibly disappointed -- but I'll update this review once I try it again. Even though i'm afraid.
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
I love this charcoal mask for the t-zone of my face. It draws blackheads to the surface making extraction easier. Very effective mask not drying or irritating. It lasts forever too which I like. I would definitely buy it again.
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
This is a favorite mask in my arsenal of treatments for breakouts and blackheads.  I find that using this routinely helps to keep blackheads from appearing on my nose, as well as reduce the appearance of stubborn blackheads and pores around my face.  After using it, my skin is fresh and glowing, but never irritated.  Love this product!
Madeline F.
Whenever I'm having a particularly horrible skin day, I always revert back to this wonderful mask. Within a day I begin to see improvements in my pores and any blemishes that I might have had. I'm absolutely in love and I need a new tube of it to continue my obsession.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.