BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
lorena l.
WOODSIDE, NY
I like origins not to much crazy ingredients. This mask is good if u have few imperfections. I do see less black heads after use. However it doesn't clear it all out . Feels good on the skin and doesn't over dry your skin . I like buying these type of masks in travel sizes.
arianna i.
The consistency of this product was very thick which I loved. It was gentle on the skin there was no exfoliant. it is very pricey for something I could buy for $5 with the same ingredients. It did not meet my expectations, I did not see any change in my skin within a month of use, was definitely disappointed. Will not buy again.
Ms. Esther R.
Laurel, MD
ever since i discovered the charcoal secret, Origins charcoal mask is my go to. it tingled the first time i used it but now my skin loves it. after i steam my face on the weekends i apply a thin layer and just sit and sip my tea. to me any thing i put on my face after washing it off absorbs right it. it has improved my skin a lot.
Tammy W.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This is an awesome clay mask. It doesn't break me out and it does the job in cleaning my skin. The only issue is that the product will start to dry up near the opening after a while and it can get quite messy to squeeze the product out from the tube. Overall, Thi is a great product for the price and I will definitely repurchase it again.
Tamara F.
Very simpler formula to GlamGlow's Super clearing mud but a little more gentler. I had to use more often but it's less expensive and had more product. I was very pleased and I buy one every now and then to keep my skin in good shape. I love the Origins brand and so does my daughter. Definitely recommend for those with sensitive skin with acne problems.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I received the sample size of this product in a gift set. I have to say that I definitely can feel it working when it is on my face. It did make my skin feel clean and soft. Unfortunately a little didn't go along way and I really didn't get to see a big difference with my pores. If the price is decent, I would buy the regular size.
Melissa M.
Hyattsville, MD
Not for my skin type , i heard very good reviews about origins cleansing products but i was disappointed about this one , i bought it at sephora where they have many options , value was a little pricey in my opinion.but im thinking on try it one more time !
Chanel B.
Orange, CT
This product was an okay for me, with all the hype and how pricey it Is I figured it would be a lot better, I've had drug store type charcoal face products that do the same. Over all this product is way to expensive and too hyped up.
Angelica P.
Review for: Tm more...
This Is my absolute favorite mask! I use it up to three times a week! It takes out everything in my face all the dirt and cleans my pores amazing !!!! It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and new !! I love this product it really works amazing for my normal to dry combination skin
Alyssa H.
Scottsville, KY
Review for: Tm more...
I 100% recommend this product to anyone that has trouble clearing out pores. I've always had trouble finding ones that don't dry out my skin but also uncloggs my skin. It doesn't dry too hard so it's easy to use multiples times in a week.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.