BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Chase C.
washington dc
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
The charcoal definitely extracts stuff from my pores and the mask itself makes my skin feel soft and silky once I remove it. I've used it multiple times and often use it along with pore strips to really help get in there and extract the stuff. Very gentle on my skin as well.
Lindsay W.
Quakertown, PA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I use this mask daily. I love the way it feels on my skin I have used this mask for about two months now, and I do not plan on stopping. I purchased this from the Origins website and it was shipped within a couple days! I will absolutely be buying this again before it runs out!
Sierra J.
Glen burnie, MD
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This is my all time favorite charcoal mask! I use this 2-3 times a week and whenever I take the mask off my skin feels beyond smooth and completely refreshed! It's very awesome for cleaning out your dirty pores and the price is beyond perfect every time I finish a bottle I automatically need to buy another! Highly recommend!
Kendra D.
Fargo, ND
Love this mask! I use this a 2-3 times a week to deep clean my face. It's not terribly drying and my face feels great after. I don't feel like it pulls all the junk out of my pores but it's a great way to get your skin squeaky clean!
Alyssa H.
Scottsville, KY
Review for: Tm more...
I 100% recommend this product to anyone that has trouble clearing out pores. I've always had trouble finding ones that don't dry out my skin but also uncloggs my skin. It doesn't dry too hard so it's easy to use multiples times in a week.
Allie B.
Franklin , IN
I'm one of those 'mask obsessed' girls and this is my ALL TIME favorite! It has charcoal in it that is supposed to clean out your pores. I always tell a difference in my skin immediately after using. I love this mask! Worth the money.
Gina C.
Somerville, MA
This is one of my favorite things to put on my skin, either all over or as spot treatment, when I feel a breakout coming on. After I put it on, my pores are visibly smaller, and my skin feels smooth and soft right after. For comparison — I tried the Boscia Charcoal mask to see if it was better.. It wasn't, and it was more expensive.
Brooke C.
Fort Richardson, AK
Forever repurchasing this product. Regardless if I have a full face of acne, or just a few spots here and there, I can count on this to take down the swelling and speed up the healing process AS SOON as I wash it off. And by the next day you notice even more of a difference.
vanessa r.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is an expensive mask and i believe that it does nothing for my skin. it claims to take out impurities bit i see no difference. i have used up the whole entire bottle and my skin looks the same and i still have a ton of black heads. i would just suggest to use another mask
Nichole R.
Van nuys, ca
This is a great charcoal mask!! I used it a couple of times and it left my face feeling refreshed and moisturizer! Totally EFFECTIVE! Would recommend to anybody with dry skin such as myself! Origins is a great product in general, is my opinion. Believe that if you have dry skin it will definitely play a good role in refreshment
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.