BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Hannah P.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Such a great mask!!! It pulls out all the gross dirt and unclogs your pores. My favorite way to use it is to put it on my nose and it draws all the dirt to the top and then I use a biore strip right after and it gets all of the junk out.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
I love this mask! It makes my skin super soft after every use! I usually use this mask once a week. I only purchased the trial size and I find its enough! I've had it for almost 6 months now. I'll definitely buy it again when I run out :)
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
It's hard to tell if this product actually helps to clear your acne but it certainly makes your skin feel fresh and clean after using it. My skin was very soft and supple after leaving the mask on for ten minutes. I wouldn't buy it again.
Megan W.
Hope , AR
One of my favorite masks ever! It clears out my pores, tightens my skin, and makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed afterwards. I highly recommend it to anyone who has larger pores. It does it's job well. Also if you don't want to commit to buying this get a sample from sephora to try it out. You won't be sorry! You will be able to tell a difference the first time you use this product.
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I tried this product at a friend's house and immediately purchased my own. This mask is perfect for my sensitive skin. It's gentle, no stinging or too-tightness. It has simple, humble packaging which I appreciate. It's organic and clean which is exactly what I was searching for in a mask. Simple yet effective. Definitely a must have.
Kara L.
Madison
This is a good face mask for weekly or biweekly deep cleaning. It cleans your pores without being too drying--I just apply a thick moisturizer afterward and my dry skin feels great. I do like the Sephora brand clay mask a little more for super-deep cleaning, but this is a good one.
Jennifer H.
Oxnard, CA
This is one of my favorite masks! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because my real preferred type of mask is the peel-off kind. But this one works well and my skin has that nice, tight feeling afterwards, without the dryness.
Jamie R.
Aurora, CO
This mask is a great exfoliate in addition to shrinking your pores. The bottle lasts a long time, I am still on the first one I've purchased and that was a good 2 or 3 months ago. I received a sample through birchbox and then ended up buying the full size because I liked it so much. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it can be very drying to the skin if used too much.
Madi B.
I bought this on a whim at Sephora one day and I LOVED it! I'm a huge fan of charcoal products because I have oily skin, and this was incredible. It goes on very smoothly and you can get two uses out of one of the pods! My only complaint is that the full size is a bit expensive, but for a treat I would definitely buy more of these pods.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
My favorite thing about Origins is that they are more natural products and are great if you have sensitive skin. The charcoal mask also leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean after using it. I personally use it once a week and love it.
Otilia D.
Can this mask help remove whiteheads?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Did this irritate your skin?
chang l.
Has this given you any break outs after using it?
Kasi P.
Abilene, TX
Does this product dry out your skin?
Desiree D.
Scottsdale, AZ
How often do y'all use this?

Sephora