BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Joann R.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I love this for when i have acne breakouts. I can not use it all over my face because I have dry skin- it will only make your skin feel tight and more dry. When I use it on my t-zone and jawline it dries up the oil and helps clear my skin.
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
It's hard to tell if this product actually helps to clear your acne but it certainly makes your skin feel fresh and clean after using it. My skin was very soft and supple after leaving the mask on for ten minutes. I wouldn't buy it again.
Naomi H.
Hixson, TN
I bought this mask when I went to purchase a moisturizer from this brand and I saw that this was a charcoal masks. I hear that charcoal masks are good for oily skin so I decided to buy this. I think this mask is great. It dried fairly quickly after I put in on and when I take it off, my pores looked smaller and my face felt so soft.
Savannah S.
I've had problem skin for the last 10 years, so I've spent a lot of time and money on various products hoping for results. It can be really difficult to find a product that FEELS like it's working without irritating your skin to the point of no return, but I can confidently say that any origins product I've tried has made me loyal to this brand. There are only a handful of brands that I can say this about, but I would highly recommend any wash or mask by origins.
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I tried this product at a friend's house and immediately purchased my own. This mask is perfect for my sensitive skin. It's gentle, no stinging or too-tightness. It has simple, humble packaging which I appreciate. It's organic and clean which is exactly what I was searching for in a mask. Simple yet effective. Definitely a must have.
Claudia S.
Reno , NV
I am obsessed with this mask. I use a charcoal cleanser anyway so I combine the two to really get at my skin. The smell is actually pretty pleasant and it doesn't make my face feel uncomfortably stiff when it is dry. The formula is a bit thinner than other face masks so it is easier to apply evenly.
Shayla N.
Wichita, KS
One of the best face masks I have ever used! I have gone through 3 bottles of this product and it has kept my skin so silky smooth and soft. You can tell a difference right away when you first use it. My mom has super sensitive skin and she could use this. Highly recommend.
Allie B.
Franklin , IN
I'm one of those 'mask obsessed' girls and this is my ALL TIME favorite! It has charcoal in it that is supposed to clean out your pores. I always tell a difference in my skin immediately after using. I love this mask! Worth the money.
Tasmy G.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
WOW this product is a savior for my skin, I buy it over and over because it is fantastic, draws all dirt from my pores and you can actually tell that my skin feels better after using it. Also, the formula is very very smooth and luxurious, makes me feel like I am in a spa or something. This is a must for my beauty arsenal.
Kendra D.
Fargo, ND
Love this mask! I use this a 2-3 times a week to deep clean my face. It's not terribly drying and my face feels great after. I don't feel like it pulls all the junk out of my pores but it's a great way to get your skin squeaky clean!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.