BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Erikah n.
York, PA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this face mask! I got 4 sample masks from Sephora and fell in love. I just ordered the full size mask today and I can't wait to get it! I love that it only takes 10-15 minutes to dry. And I love the cooling/tingling sensation it gives when you first put it on your skin. I have bad black heads on my nose and this clears them up!
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
This is the most amazing charcoal Mask cause if you want to clean out those pores and have fresh radiant skin and actually see it working and washes away all those impurities then try this amazing mask from origins!!
Joann R.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I love this for when i have acne breakouts. I can not use it all over my face because I have dry skin- it will only make your skin feel tight and more dry. When I use it on my t-zone and jawline it dries up the oil and helps clear my skin.
Kara L.
Madison
This is a good face mask for weekly or biweekly deep cleaning. It cleans your pores without being too drying--I just apply a thick moisturizer afterward and my dry skin feels great. I do like the Sephora brand clay mask a little more for super-deep cleaning, but this is a good one.
Savannah S.
I've had problem skin for the last 10 years, so I've spent a lot of time and money on various products hoping for results. It can be really difficult to find a product that FEELS like it's working without irritating your skin to the point of no return, but I can confidently say that any origins product I've tried has made me loyal to this brand. There are only a handful of brands that I can say this about, but I would highly recommend any wash or mask by origins.
AbaGayle B.
Midway Park, NC
9/10 application
7/10 bottle longevity
7/10 scent
8/10 quality
6/10 price

I definitely find this product to be worth it. Although the price is a little bit of a turn off, I found that this particular mask has never let me down. It does exactly what I want it to: it helps clear my skin. It doesn't smell bad, I use very little so it lasts, and it's pretty simple to apply.
Megan W.
Hope , AR
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
One of my favorite masks ever! It clears out my pores, tightens my skin, and makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed afterwards. I highly recommend it to anyone who has larger pores. It does it's job well. Also if you don't want to commit to buying this get a sample from sephora to try it out. You won't be sorry! You will be able to tell a difference the first time you use this product.
Shruti S.
Minneapolis, MN
I got this as a free sample in the Origins VoxBox promo - and this was probably the best product in the entire box. A light, freshening mask - it has no strong aromas, a nice texture and dries quickly on the face, Washing it off with warm water reveals fresh, glowing skin with lesser blackheads, oil control and a fresh, dewy appearance
Ariana O.
Brooklyn, NY
This used to be one of my favorite weekend masks. I tend to break out when I am stressed and this was my go-to quick fix. This mask not only helped minimize my poor and the size of my breakouts, but it would also help remove any light scaring I would have after playing around with my breakouts. It helps suck all the 'bad' out will tightening the skin and leaving it extremely smooth. Would strongly recommend using toner after to help balance out the skin!
Miriam C.
Chicago
At ulta this lady swore that Origin was a great line aside from any other brand, i always look for the more natural brands for my skin and this one really stood out. The ingredients were natural and i saw how different my skin texture looked using it once a week, i would definitely recommend if you're looking for a good charcoal mask
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.