BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
I've been using this mask literally for over 10 years (close to 15! Eeek!). I suffered from terrible bacne when I was a teen & this is the only thing that would clear it up! Still use this mask to this day for spot treatment.
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
This was one of the first skin care products I purchased....about 15 years ago! I used to love going to the Origins store, and this was one of my favorite products. Over the years, I kind-of forgot about it. Thankfully, I was recently re-introduced to this stuff and now I remember why I loved it so much! I have definitely fallen in love with it all over again. I'm back to being an Origins customer now.
Stacy F.
Visalia, CA
I received a sample of this product and after using it I purchased more at Sephora. It's easy to use and my skin looks great after. My skin feels very clean and feels smooth after using the mask. I generally use it about three times a week.
Chelsea F.
Grand Forks, ND
This mask goes on smooth and has a nice refreshing feeling. I got mine at Sephora and use it when I feel like my face needs a nice cleaning! It is a good value for what you get and I love the squeeze tube packaging. This is one of my go-to masks for spa night and I would repurchase!
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
This is one of my all time favorite products of Origins. I have ben using Origins for years and I couldn't be happier with every single one of their products. I use this mask a couple of times per month and it really clears out my pores, without drying out my skin. I even put it on my boyfriend to help with his blackheads and he loves our "mask nights"
Mary G.
Elmhurst, NY
I bought this mask about a month ago and it hasn't disappointed me , I really enjoyed the mask it has minimized my pored and i leave my skin smooth and I recommend to get the deluxe size it's $17.00 but you going to get a lot of use out it !
Jasmine C.
Paterson, NJ
I haven't tried many masks. This was my first high end skin care product actually!!! I use it once a week and I have to say it makes a hell of a difference on my skin!!! I have combo skin with an oily t zone & this has helped so much!!!! I will definitely repurchase
michaela b.
Middletown, RI
This product is a mircle worker. I have suffered from mild acne my whole, life. When ever I get mt period my skin acts up. When I use this it makes my pimples disappear. I also have large pores around my nose. when these have grim in them this mask takes it right out. Also whenever I need a blackhead clean out this mask works wonders.
Kourtney S.
Middleton, ID
My holy grail mask. Its so good for clearing. Lots of times I will have a pimple coming in and I will use this at night and by the morning it is almost gone. Or very close. Little one is cheaper and lasts a long time. Little goes a long way!
courtney p.
i haven't tried that many face masks but this one so far is my favorite, especially for my skin that is prone to breakout. it's so expensive though so i got the small sample size ones from ebay. i really need to get more, maybe this time a actual bottle of it.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.