BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Brooke H.
South Carolina
Tried a sample size of this product, and liked how my skin felt afterwards. Was kind of disappointing though because for the price I thought it would of been better.
Jessica W.
Surprise, AZ
I bought this item at Sephora. I can definitely feel the active charcoal ingredients pulling the impurities out of my skin! My face looks and feels really good after i use this product and then the next day it still looks better! I would def buy it again!
Ashley R.
5 stars! This is my all time favorite mask. It makes my face feel tight and clears all my impurities. I think for the product it's a good price. It's gentle on the skin but still tightens the skin. I would 100% buy this product again. I currently have 4 bottles!! Amazing product again from origins.
Ashley K.
Chesterfield, MO
Using this will clear your face by bringing everything up to the surface. Immediately you may get some blemishes pop up after the first use when it's getting everything out, but after using once a week for a few weeks you will see remarkable improvement. Immediately I can feel that my skin is softer and I feel like my pores can breathe. Miracle treatment.
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
This charcoal mask is amazing. Others I've tried just feel like thick dried chalk on my face and don't smell too good. This one feels amazing on my face, the consistency is so smooth, it tingles a bit on my skin and smells good. I recieved this product free from influenster
Lydia K.
White Oak, PA
So this does not get five stars simply because I did not notice much of a difference after applying this mask. However, I do not have many blackheads so that is why it gets four stars. It left my skin feeling a lot smoothr, which I am grateful for.
Lindsey H.
Somerville, MA
I wasn't sure if I was going to like this product, but I was pleasantly surprised. It is thinner than I thought it would be as a mask, but I definitely noticed a difference in my skin after I rinsed it off. I didn't love the way it left my skin feeling, but I definitely feel like it purified my face. I'm glad I got to try it for free. #discoverorigins
Alexis B.
Seattle, WA
I've used this a couple of times now, and I like how it makes my skin feel. It doesn't burn or sting like some face masks do, your face just feels very tight when it dries. After I rinse it off, my face feels so smooth and my pores are less noticeable
Ellen C.
Auburn, WA
FABULOUS OPTION for a solid charcoal mask. It is effective and gets the job done. It clears my pores and gives my skin a squeaky clean feel. I always follow up with a hydrating sheet mask but just make sure to moisturize after. I think this product is a great value for it's price.
Note: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Sarah H.
Foxboro, MA
Nice mask. I received mine thanks to influenster!Thank you I'm in love.I wish it was a peel away mask,but is good with continued use I did notice a difference in blackheads over time!My face was incredibly soft the next day! I would recommend this.I have combination skin that's extremely sensitive and I had no problems I left on for about 15 minutes!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.