BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
This charcoal mask is amazing. Others I've tried just feel like thick dried chalk on my face and don't smell too good. This one feels amazing on my face, the consistency is so smooth, it tingles a bit on my skin and smells good. I recieved this product free from influenster
Martha B.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I literally just used this product about an hour ago. I got a deluxe sample from my sephora points a while back. It give you a tingly feeling when it's drying. My skin felt just a tad tight so of course you have to moisturize afterwards. I've used this product about 4 times and I recommend this.
Lindsey H.
Somerville, MA
I wasn't sure if I was going to like this product, but I was pleasantly surprised. It is thinner than I thought it would be as a mask, but I definitely noticed a difference in my skin after I rinsed it off. I didn't love the way it left my skin feeling, but I definitely feel like it purified my face. I'm glad I got to try it for free. #discoverorigins
Heather G.
Poolville , Tx
Review for: Tm more...
I was able to try this mask as part of a beauty box subscription. It came with facial prepping spray. I found the mask to be amazing! I loved the way my skin felt after I washed the mask off! I would definitely buy this product, if the price was right. I haven't researched the purchase price.
Roxanne E.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I have so many masks and other skin care items that sometimes get lost in translation. However, this mask from Origins is one of my faves for exfoliating and for cleansing the pores. I get so much dirt in my pores and I really have to have a mask that can keep up with my makeup I wear on my face: this mask does that and then some!! Highly recommend!!
Noemi L.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I absolutely love this product! It's fantastic and leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing. It's a little pricey in my opinion but very worth it. I have recommended this to my friends and co-workers too. I will definitely be buying more when I run out.
Ellen C.
Auburn, WA
FABULOUS OPTION for a solid charcoal mask. It is effective and gets the job done. It clears my pores and gives my skin a squeaky clean feel. I always follow up with a hydrating sheet mask but just make sure to moisturize after. I think this product is a great value for it's price.
Note: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Dacia D.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Tm more...
This is my favorite mask! I have dry, acne prone skin, so finding acne treatments that don't dry me out are hard. This is gentle for me to use multiple times a week and I love it as an overnight spot treatment. It leaves my skin baby smooth and clear!
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I live charcoal anything because of this product. It's not peel off and it's a bit hard to wash off. I use a baby wipe first and then wash it off. It leaves my skin feeling less dirty and breathable. Even my boyfriend loves it! The packaging makes it seem like you'll go through it quickly, but that's definitely not the case. There's a reason it's one of their bestsellers!
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I adore active charcoal skin care products and this one doesn't disappoint one bit!! Due to oily skin I like to leave my charcoal products on at least 10-15 mins longer than the suggested time and my skin is clean, clear, glowing and ready to drink up my skincare serums, oils and moisturizers after washing this off!! Amazing and love love love it!!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.