BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jenna B.
Auburn, WA
Finally the perfect face mask! All you need is a thin layer of this stuff and 10 minutes and you are on your way to amazing skin! I have oily skin and tend to break out often and I swear I could feel this mask pulling the dirt and oil right out of my skin. Once I washed it off, I was amazed at how much cleaner and clearer my face looked! This is my new go to!
Ashley T.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I think this origins mask is pretty good. I find it easy to use because for one thing its not too thick so its goes on easily and because it doesn't get all dried up inside making it impossible to get out once you've had it long plus its an effective mask.
Ashley R.
5 stars! This is my all time favorite mask. It makes my face feel tight and clears all my impurities. I think for the product it's a good price. It's gentle on the skin but still tightens the skin. I would 100% buy this product again. I currently have 4 bottles!! Amazing product again from origins.
Molly G.
Tulsa, OK
This mask is very effective for drawing out the oil and impurities present below the skin surface and within the pores. I have tried another brand of charcoal mask, and it was not nearly as effective as the origins mask, and it also caused excessive drying of my skin. If you are prone to blemishes or just need a facial detox, you should give this mask a try!
Jessica W.
Surprise, AZ
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I bought this item at Sephora. I can definitely feel the active charcoal ingredients pulling the impurities out of my skin! My face looks and feels really good after i use this product and then the next day it still looks better! I would def buy it again!
Emma L.
Denison , IA
I love this mask! It is worth the price.  I have dry skin and use it about 2x a week.  After I wipe away the mask my skin feels more firm and has a natural glow. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has acne.  It also helps get rid of red marks and cleans out your pores.
Brooke H.
South Carolina
Tried a sample size of this product, and liked how my skin felt afterwards. Was kind of disappointing though because for the price I thought it would of been better.
Katie D.
Chandler, AZ
I think I'm the only person in the world who didn't love this. This may be because I have more dry skin, but I didn't see much improvement in my skin after using this. It's expensive, but I bought the smaller size and it lasted me ages, which was impressive considering how much I used each time. I would consider trying this again over the summer when my skin is more oily.
Bhavna M.
I believe this mask worked well but it's underwhelming compared to many of the other charcoal masks I have used.  I have repurchased this product as it was one of the first charcoal masks I ever used.  But after discovering other masks that are less messy and give better results, I would only go back to this mask if I didn't have any other options!
Brandy C.
Houston
I thought this product was great. Very spa-like. I use harsh treatments a lot more than ever before. I rushed into Sephora looking for something calming and soothing and  my Consultants choice was ORIGINS! I felt so relieved. Something relaxing! I sat down for about fifteen minutes to experience their face mask. Wow.  What a great feeling.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.