BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Mar💋 F.
Oakland
One of my go to masks, I try to use it twice a week, not harsh on the skin since it doesn’t leave my skin dry. It helps reduce breakouts. It’s reasonably priced. This mask dries so you know when to wash it off. The packaging is simple and clean. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with an actively oily t-zone.
Dominique K.
La Quinta
I wear a lot of makeup for long periods of time, so I do have a need to clear out my pores every few days. This does help my skin from clogging up. When I don’t use this for a few weeks I notice some bumps. It does leave me with a tight feeling after use. I’m not 100% confident it does all that much, but it definitely doesn’t hurt
•Sheina S.
I loveeee this mask my skin always feels amazing afterwards. It culd be harsh for some skin types but I love how it works for me. The packaging is rlly nice and keeps the product moist and ready to use
Kimberly P.
This mask is great for those of you trying to minimize your pores! I myself have normal size pores but even then I feel like when I use this mask it makes them almost invisible!
Beth W.
New Philadelphia
This is one of my favorite charcoal masks! I alternate between this one and two other charcoal mask, and this one I find works wonders! It definitely clean those pores out to make way for my next facial products giving me a fighting chance to decrease their size! It’s not a harsh mask at all, and easy to remove with warm water!
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
Great mask! I didn’t notice an improvement at first but using the mask twice a week for a couple weeks, I noticed a big improvement. The pores on my nose witch are early clogged looked a lot cleaner and less noticeable. I suggest this mask to anyone with oily/combo acne prone skin
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
this origins mask is so amazing . i been in love with it ever since i bought it last week. it just works perfectly for my skin type. i use it only on my t zone . i use more on my nose because my pores are more noticeable and since i used it  i swear i can see the difference than what it looked like before . i LOVE IT
Gretta A.
cortland
It’s a great product. I saw improvements in my pores and skin. It’s worth the price definitely. I can see my self using it again. It was very gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Vidya S.
Central Islip, NY
Review for: Other more...
So I tried this mask at my friends house bc she was raving about it to me! And honestly it’s not a bad mask at all it left my skin feeling smooth, and I felt like it wasn’t to heavy on my skin either. I recommend this for people with sensitive skin because i have super sensitive skin and this did not irritate my skin at all :)
Jordan H.
Tallahassee
I love this product! Most charcoal masks I have used have left my face feeling dry and irritated this mask leaves my face feeling baby soft and refresh! It washes off easily and clears out my pores perfectly! I would definitely recommend this mask! Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.