BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
now, I have used a ton of charcoal masks and this is the only one I can say is truly amazing. It is comfortable to wear and does not overly dry my skin out or make my face feel tight. The real magic is when I wake up the next morning. I always see a noticeable difference in any breakouts I am having.
Christina H.
I absolutely love this brand and mask! I use it after a few days of makeup usage just to keep my face clear and brand new. It's lasted me a pretty long time and I will continue to use it. I purchased at Nordstrom but will definitely buy from my local drugstore!
Annie G.
Charleston, WV
This summer s my ride or die favorite mask ever. It really cleans out my pores and detoxifies my skin. It's pricey but a quarter sized amount will cover my entire face!
Corina V.
Renton , WA
I don't have huge pore or anything, but I do enjoy this product. More charcoal masks are way too drying on my skin. I have dry flakey skin. After this mask, my skin feels soft and clean. Then I apply my normal skin care routine. It's not an instant difference, but over the course of 3 weeks and using it 2-3 times a week I have noticed my skin to be more clear and glowy.
carolina g.
I've been using this mask for quite some time and have significantly improved tha black heads and the look of y pores, it leaves a nice thigh feeling after you used it.
Corin M.
I truly do love this mask. It feels tingly on the skin when you first use it, but then it has a cooling effect. It smells kinda minty. This is great for getting out blackheads and drying out any acne flare ups. It does not leave your face feeling dry though. My skin feels very soft after using this product. It can be a little expensive but I do recommend it.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Felt soooo good and frightening on my skin. It's not as gentle as I would have hoped for but that's partly my removal( I always struggle with clay) I am a first time users . I will definitely be buying the full size of this I received this free from influenster togive my honest review.
Christina B.
Portland , OR
Works well. I use it once a week. Use it mostly on my nose, around my nose and on my chin. Packaging is nice easy to open. I Purchased it at Origins in Macy's. I purchase it once I run out, Little bit goes along way so it last me for long periods at a time.
Kelly D.
Elberton, GA
This is one of my favorite face masks! I use it every Sunday night to be ready for the following week at work. It is gentle on my skin. My skin feels fresh and clean when I wash it off. It meets every expectation I have for it. I have repurchased this many times.
Gabrielle E.
Orting, WA
I have very sensitive skin that tends to break out easily. So ingredients are really important to me. This face mask had all good ingredients, which is why i bought it. But i could really feel it working on my face. I've made my own charcoal masks before, but this just seems easier. It's a great product!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.