BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Rainnie H.
Flushing, NY
I've been using this mask for about half a year now, i ordered it on sephora online. I have acne and clogged pores skin. It has nice packaging, it is effective in some way, it draws out the stuff under your skin which later created breakouts, the breakouts clear up later on thought. It is the first time i used this and i might not repurchase this as i want to explore other skin masks.
Maria H.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
One of my favorite masks to use. I usually use this once a week to clear out my pores and usually it leaves a nice glow to my skin as well. The clay nature of the mask does a great job of getting in to every line and pore amd really draws out those blackheads as well. Does not take long to dry and harden and doesn't have any harsh smells. It is also very cool when it comes in contact with the skin. Overall a great mask that does what it promises.
Jolie D.
Minneapolis, MN
The first few times I used this mask, I wasn't really convinced that it was doing much anything for me. But, overtime, I started to notice great improvements in the overall appearance of my skin. I have dermatitis on my forehead, so I often look to charcoal based products to help reduce the redness and peeling that can often be seen as a result of the skin condition. Origins charcoal mask did not disappoint and really did "actively improve".
Katlyn W.
Virginia Beach
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
I have I lot of black heads on my nose and chin that I have trouble cleaning out so I gave this mask a go and I really liked it. It had a cooling effecting while on my face and once I cleaned it off my skin looked clean and smooth. It isn't a peel off mask so it didn't get all of the blackheads but still worked well.
Brianna T.
When I applied this to my face, it had a cooling sensation. After I waited for about 10 minutes, the mask dried and began cracking on my face. My face then became so stiff and it was hard to move my face. I played around with it by like opening my mouth and it just cracked more. It's so weird but cool! When I washed it off my face, my face was so soft and it felt clean and fresh.
Meghan J.
Saint Paul, MN
One of my holy grail masks! I think it's very affordable compared to other high end brand masks, and probably one of the best charcoal masks in the market. I think the small could be better but I also like that it doesn't have too strong of a scent. Dries nicely, doesn't overdry the skin, and lasts much longer than one would expect. Recommend to those with acne prone or oily skin!
Jordan L.
Lexington, KY
Let me just start by saying, oh my gosh! This product has made such a difference in my skin in such a short amount of time. I have oily, sensitive skin that can be prone to breakouts during times of high stress. However, this product reduces the appearance of redness, pores, and overall texture after just one use. It is gentle enough on the skin but still tough on problem areas!
Morgan E.
Taylor, MI
This mask is AWESOME! It smells really good and goes on super smooth. You don't need a lot either. It cleans your pores so well and you can feel it tingling on your face which I absolutely love because then I feel like it's definitely working and doing its job! You'll love this mask!
Jessica P.
Palo Alto, CA
This is a basic mask was a disappointment to me and my oily skin with large pores. I personally love masks that you can feel pulsate and tighten on the skin, but this doesn't do either. You can feel it get hard but when you wash it off, your skin doesn't feel squeaky clean or look instantly bright. I wouldn't say this mask is worth the money. Try any drugstore for a better option!
Jamie M.
Review for: Tm more...
I love this mask! It works great at clearing impurities from my pores and leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. It's not overly drying on my skin so I am able to use it year round. I've been using this mask for a couple of years now and I would definitely recommend it.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.