BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
I love this mask. It doesn’t dry my skin out or irritate it, and it does the job in about 10 minutes. A little goes a long way and it’s not terribly expensive. I use this about once a week or every other unless I notice my skin is extra irritated or breaking out, then I use it more often. Just an overall good mask at clearing the skin.
Bridget M.
Rochester, MN
I love this mask for getting my skin super clean. I don't think it tends to help clear up active breakouts but when my skin is fairly clear and feeling a little gunk-y, it truly does clear out your pores. I have never taken off a face mask and had my face look so simply clean, like I don't even want to put makeup on afterwards.
Leslie W.
Pasadena, CA
This is my favorite mask my face has a glow after using this mask the price is very good and the effects are great won’t be sorry normal packaging see through so you see what your getting more product for your buck!
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
i like the cool feeling of the cold mask going on my skin it felt refreshing and it was gentle and easy on my skin but the perfumey scent to it made me think it wouldnt really work and its been over a month and i have not seen any progress in my pores from this product i have used better products for pores and this was a miss for me!
Lauren F.
Salt Lake City, UT
The results from this mask were instant! I followed the directions and washed my face with warm water first to open my pores. I applied the mask, kept it on for about 30 minutes and then washed it off in the shower with Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. I looked at my pores in a magnifying mirror after and they were totally detoxed 🙏🏼✨
Marina D.
Got this at Ulta after looking at reviews on Sephora and Youtube. An Ulta employee raved about this when I was checking out, so I felt really good about buying this. I didn’t like it, it felt like a regular face mask. I couldn’t feel the charcoal compared to Glamglow, so I wouldn’t buy again. I gave this to my friend who liked it
Asasia R.
Tampa
Review for: Other more...
I love this mask! It feels so amazing on the skin and my face feels baby soft afterwards. The best part though is that it truly does clear the skin. For awhile I was getting large painful pimples as a reaction from another product and I used this as a spot treatment. Seriously shrunk down the pimples and sped up the healing process
Mary B.
Lowell, MA
I love using clay mask about once a week or once every two weeks to make sure there are no built up in my pores. This doesn’t dry out my face either. Def will repurchase after I run out. Thank you Influenster for this Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores #complimentary #contest @Influenster @Origins
Kenzie S.
Corbin
This mask was perfect for refreshing my skin! It added radiance, glow, and made it so smooth. The results were good, however I have used other masks that are better for acne, skin tone, and smoothing skin!
Dominique K.
La Quinta
I wear a lot of makeup for long periods of time, so I do have a need to clear out my pores every few days. This does help my skin from clogging up. When I don’t use this for a few weeks I notice some bumps. It does leave me with a tight feeling after use. I’m not 100% confident it does all that much, but it definitely doesn’t hurt
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.