BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jordan L.
Lexington, KY
Let me just start by saying, oh my gosh! This product has made such a difference in my skin in such a short amount of time. I have oily, sensitive skin that can be prone to breakouts during times of high stress. However, this product reduces the appearance of redness, pores, and overall texture after just one use. It is gentle enough on the skin but still tough on problem areas!
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Very thin formula, not super easy to get an even layer on your face, but my skin felt really good after! Super cleaned out, so this mask is good for people who hate a thicker texture. It did get hard pretty quickly, no directions on a certain amount of time to leave it on
Jamie M.
Review for: Tm more...
I love this mask! It works great at clearing impurities from my pores and leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. It's not overly drying on my skin so I am able to use it year round. I've been using this mask for a couple of years now and I would definitely recommend it.
Hayley N.
New Orleans, LA
My skin was very refreshed and moisturized after using this mask, but it didn't make a noticeable difference for blackheads, which it says it will. I got the product at Sephora, where you can get a sample of it before you commit to the full price. I would recommend it to people looking for a good face mask, but not if you're specifically looking for one to target blackheads.
Stephanie C.
Raymondville , TX
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
The charcoal mask is a deep cleanse and makes my skin feel clean. It feels like it opens up my pores and allows the dirt to be released. The packaging is simple and direct. My mom uses This product as well and it's great for both our skin types. Definitely would buy again
Karly W.
CLINTON, AR
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I received a mini sample of this at the Origins store in the mall. I have never been a huge face mask person, but after using this one I am converted! I have combination skin-I get oily in my T zone but very dry in other areas. After using this mask, my face feels so fresh and glowing. I love the way it makes my skin feel. I will definitely be purchasing once my sample runs out.
Haley D.
New bern , NC
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
Love this charcoal mask and the option for it to come in single use pods. Perfect for traveling. It is a charcoal mask so definitely to harsh for everyday use but great for a weekly mask. I buy online since no local store. I think this formula is perfect for what it is intended to do!
Jordyn W.
This product is a lifesaver for those who have occasional breakouts. If I notice my skin looking less than ideal I'll use this product for a few days in a row. I have oily skin so it also helps with oil production especially in my T-zone. It does make me break out after the first day, but it's worth it. It's drawing all of the junk out of your pores and if you continue to use it for a few days they clear up very quickly. Highly recommend.
Onix M.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I have a lot of blackheads after two uses they were almost completely gone also forgot to mention everything before this would not clear up my blackheads definitely will be purchasing it again. My nose is clear of blackheads. I recommend this to everyone with blackheads
Morgan E.
Taylor, MI
This mask is AWESOME! It smells really good and goes on super smooth. You don't need a lot either. It cleans your pores so well and you can feel it tingling on your face which I absolutely love because then I feel like it's definitely working and doing its job! You'll love this mask!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.