BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Zinniah M.
Hollis, NY
I noticed a significant difference in my blackhead count and pore size when I used this mask. I used it on my problem area - my cheeks. It left my skin supple, clean, and blackhead free. Highly recommend this product for those who suffer from blackheads and other impurities.
Emily W.
Haubstadt, IN
I've been using this for about two weeks, every morning in the shower. It's easy that way and no mess to worry about. My pores look much better, less bumps and redness overall. However, this stuff smells utterly disgusting. It's so gross and displeasing. I just try to hold my breath while I use it. It's very gentle, not harsh, rinses clean with no residue. Overall, it's worth the smell.
Tori L.
This is hands down one of my favorite face masks for my pamper nights! A little bit of this goes a very long way and it seriously does help clear up my skin! I like to use this stuff overnight as a spot treatment and it helps clear up any of my blemishes! Great stuff for sure!
Jacqueline A.
Montgomery, AL
I received a sample of this in a subscription box and tried it along with the Origins maskimizer. The foil sample held enough for two tries. I was not very impressed with it. It's not bad, but I didn't see any kind of improvement in my skin, and when it dried it just started to flake off. I'm not sure I would recommend it.
Michelle B.
Matawan, NJ
This mask is...OK. There isn't really anything that special about it compared to others on the market. It doesn't have any fragrance or odor, but leaves a tightening effect on the skin as it dries to a pale gray color. This shows me that it has a lot of Kaolin in it - usually a clay used as a "filler", but tends to crack upon drying. I don't like that I can't move my face when it dries.
Brittany O.
Mankato, MN
This charcoal facial clearing mask is the best I've tried so far! I've purchased this at Origins.com and from Sephora both for a really good price. For what you get, it's a great value. I love the texture and that it truly does what it says it'll do. Especially if you're oily skinned like me. I'd certainly recommend this mask!
Courtney P.
Huntington, WV
This mask is amazing. Orgins products are so natural. This mask left my acne less inflamed and the redness did subside. More skin felt so clean! I use this about 2x a week
Stephanie A.
I bought this on a wim as I was in line at Sephora, and I got the smaller travel size bottle. I tried it once and I am absolutely hooked! I have extremely sensitive skin and my face gets red and irritated after most face masks, but this mask was amazing. My skin felt flawless!
Connie S.
Merced, CA
I love this product. I have used charcol products before but nothing has worked as well as this origins mask. It's by far the best. It leaves my skin so soft and gets rid of the gunk that make up and dirt leave behind. I totally recommend to anyone and everyone!
Jenelle P.
I absolutely LOVE this mask! I got it a while ago, not really knowing what I was getting into. First off, this will clear your face up. I struggle with acne and acne scars and this calms my acne flairs. With that being said, it does take a day between where the acne is more prominent, but the next it starts clearing up. Would definitely recommend this product if you don't mind splurging a little to get your acne in control.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.