BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Anna N.
Seattle, WA
When I use this product, I feel like I am doing wonders for my skin. This doesn't tighten too much when used, which I really like. When I wash this off my face feels so smooth and refreshed. I really do feel like this products gives my skin a nice deep cleansing. I highly recommend it.
Maddi P.
Fort Collins, CO
When I got this mask I felt like it would be my typical charcoal mask. I was pleasantly surprised at the things this mask did for me. It dries really quickly, but doesn't leave my face dry. I felt like it firmed my skin up too. I've been using it a couple times a week and I love it!
Brenda M.
Dallas, TX
This brand is great. I have tried several products from this brand, but my absolute favorite is the Charcoal Mask. It is great to extract all dirt from your skin. After using the charcoal mask my Fe looks, and feels amazing.
Zahria H.
Newington, CT
This is the best charcoal mask on the market that I have tried. It clears pores immediately without drying out my skin or causing any tightness. My skin feels clean and refreshed after each use. It applies easily though I wish origins would provide this in a pump rather than a tube.
Brittany F.
costa mesa
I was really looking forward to using this product at home after they used it during my origins facial, however when I finally bought it, I wasn't that impressed. It did not minimize my pores or seem to clear the gunk out of them. It's pretty drying too. In a pinch I use it but honestly it just sits in my drawer untouched most of the time. I much prefer Lush facial masks and the Glam Glow products.
Cori J.
I love this mask and have used it over and over again. If my skin is breaking out more, I'll use it to help reduce the breakouts and shrink my pores. My skin always looks better after using this. I have combo skin that's oily in the tzone and it doesn't dry me out nor is it too harsh.
Leeah L.
Stony Brook, NY
This is a steal!! It's easily to use and it smells really nice haha, kinda earthy. When I used it, I layered it maybe once or twice depending on which areas I was using it on. Ot worked like a charm, and after massaginh it off my skin felt so light and baby soft!! Definitely try this!
Brandi S.
Great ingredients. This really gets the oil and build up in my pores, whether it's been a week or a few months since I've used it. I tend to get blackheads in t-zone even though I keep my face clean and this does a good job keeping them a little less noticeable.
Raven B.
This product is effective but harsh. I have pretty sensitive skin but get clusters of hormonal breakouts but all extremely small just in the same area and this product works pretty well for spot treatments. I only leave it on for 15 minutes max and use it once or twice a month or else my skin will immediately dry out and form a rash from it. I wouldn't recommend this for an all over tightening mask.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I love this mask because it is mainly paraben and is formulated for deep cleaning is the amount necessary to quickly dry application has a pleasant smell and skin is free from impurities I like the presentation it is also very well priced
I like to apply it two to three times a month
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.