BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Keeli T.
kent, OH
Love love love this product. It feels amazing to use, and I notice a difference every time I use it. A repeat user for years now. It's a bit tough to wash off but that makes me feel like it's taking the dirt out. I'll continue to buy it forever unless they come up with something better
Cori J.
I love this mask and have used it over and over again. If my skin is breaking out more, I'll use it to help reduce the breakouts and shrink my pores. My skin always looks better after using this. I have combo skin that's oily in the tzone and it doesn't dry me out nor is it too harsh.
Rachel S.
brooklyn, NY
I love this mask! I was turned onto this buy a friend who loved it too. I noticed that it helped not only with blackheads, but also shrinking pore size. I wouldn't use it more than once a week, but mostly just after a long weekend or a tough week - it really turns my complexion around!!
Becky P.
Durham, NC
Wow! Talk about cleaning PORES! I notice a significant difference in my nose where I have some blackheads. It completely removes them without drying out my skin. It's gentle yet strong enough to see clear results once you remove it. I tend to use it once a week. Great price too!
Sar J.
Glassboro, NJ
Highly recommend. Great price and it lasts a while if used once or twice a week. It really does leave your face feeling clean and smooth I would definitely recommend this stuff, my face is super sensitive so it's nice to have something that won't give me hives or a rash/breakout.
Cassie L.
Chesapeake, VA
If you need a good deep clean of your pores then this is it! It surpassed my expectations, without being overly harsh on my sensitive skin. I appreciated the tube packaging so I didn't have to scoop it out of a tub. I would recommend this to anyone in the market for a clay mask!
Jamie S.
Tampa, FL
I've used this Active Charcoal Mask for years and when I use it consistently I can truly say that my skin has a refreshed look and feel to it. I've used it to spot treat overnight and by morning the redness had reduced significantly. Origins is a line that I trust and recommend.
Jeanette M.
I'm in love with face mask lately, so when I received this in one of my subscription boxes of course I had to try it out right away and loved it especially because it was charcoal. it did make my skin a little itchy but I put on a moisturizer after and I was fine but it left my skin so soft and my pores did seem a little smaller, my face also looked a little brighter. I highly recommend.
Sarah D.
Lees Summit, MO
Since using Origins products (this mask, the face scrub, and zero oil moisturizer) my skin has never looked better. I have "problem" skin, it's dry, oily, sensitive, and acne prone. Fun, huh? My skin is finally clear and balanced. This mask is great for drawing out the nasty stuff.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
I prefer sheet masks to wash off masks but I get desperate when I get breakouts. I used the origins clear improvement charcoal mask last night and the four big pimples around my chin were less inflamed and looked better the next morning. Plus my skin over my whole face felt great!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.