BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
I love this mask! I apply liberally (so I can't see my skin beneath) and leave on for 20 minutes. By then, it's dry all the way through. It clears up blackheads in my T-zone better than any pore strip I've used. Great to use on Sunday as you're prepping for the week. Four stars because I prefer all-natural products and there are some questionable ingredients.
Nhat H.
I did not see a dramatic improvement in my skin after using this product. I have black heads and occasional break out, and did not feel that this product helped with my black heads at all. On the bright side, it did not irritate my sensitive skin, so I do use it occasionally just for fun.
ana o.
I didn't have such high expectations for this product considering that I have dry and, mostly, really really sensitive skin but I was surprised! I do feel like it cleanses my skin really nicely but it doesn't dry out my skin or irritate it which I truly appreciate. I usually use this product one a week and I have to follow up with a really heavy moisturizer but I like the feeling of a fresh, clean face. Would recommend!
Yadira L.
Las Vegas, NV
This product deserves more than 5 stars. It plugs the dirt off my skin and after removal my skin looks bright and healthy. I bought it at the PX which they have no tax articles the price was 24$ dollars i believe and to be honest i don't feel is too pricey for what it does. Its a great mask removes all the dirt an unclog pores. It does the work and i feel it does the job!!!!
Mallory D.
Richmond, VA
As someone who struggles with blackheads I am a big fan of this product. It makes a noticeable difference in the number of them in one use, more so with repetition. Four stars instead of five only because on my first use it seemed to aggravate my skin for some reason - made it a bit red and dry. After that I've had no issue. Definitely a fan.
Rachel S.
brooklyn, NY
I love this mask! I was turned onto this buy a friend who loved it too. I noticed that it helped not only with blackheads, but also shrinking pore size. I wouldn't use it more than once a week, but mostly just after a long weekend or a tough week - it really turns my complexion around!!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This is my all time favorite mask to use. I love how I was able to notice a difference after my first use, which is something you don't always get from skincare products. Origins has always been very gentle on my sensitive skin, it doesn't irritate or dry me out whatsoever. My skin looks and feels much cleaner and more firm after using this mask. If you can splurge on this product, I recommend you do so. It is worth every penny.
Cori J.
I love this mask and have used it over and over again. If my skin is breaking out more, I'll use it to help reduce the breakouts and shrink my pores. My skin always looks better after using this. I have combo skin that's oily in the tzone and it doesn't dry me out nor is it too harsh.
Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
I've used three times and don't actually notice a difference. Really, the last time I felt like my face was burning a little, so I'm inclined to try it just once a month going forward instead of every week. I'm not sure it's really doing anything, despite the activated charcoal hype.
Zahria H.
Newington, CT
This is the best charcoal mask on the market that I have tried. It clears pores immediately without drying out my skin or causing any tightness. My skin feels clean and refreshed after each use. It applies easily though I wish origins would provide this in a pump rather than a tube.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.