BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Anne T.
redford
I’ve read so many reviews of people loving this product but when I use it I don’t notice any results. It has a mild pleasant scent and I know how good charcoal is for detoxing, but it’s not what my skin needs.
Stephanie L.
I wanted to love this after all of the amazing reviews but I think it’s just okay. It’s also one of my moms favorite masks. We were out shopping together and purchased the mask from Sephora. I used it twice, but I’ve also used the Clinique mask that is similar and preferred the Clinique mask myself. I felt like with the Clinique mask I saw more of an immediate result with the tightening of my pores.
Gabriela A.
I was desperate to try the active carbon mask since I've heard wonders from them, especially from the @origins brand. After having my face completely clean and dry I put on the mask, the first thing you notice is that you need a lot to cover the face completely, the product is extremely dense so I advise applying it with your fingers, it should be allowed to dry by About 20 minutes until you notice that the face stiff and the mask completely dry, then remove it with cold water or at room temperature (as you like). After applying it I noticed that my skin was extremely dry, so after using it you must have a moisturizer on hand to counteract this effect. As for the removal of impurities do not notice anything extraordinary, in my case I have many black spots in the nose and I am disappointed not to see any visible results, probably work better as a preventive mask than as one that will take away very deep impurities ... But not I want to lie, this point of truth was a disappointment for me ... In addition to this, in my opinion the size of the sample was not agreed to try it several times and give a valid opinion, I'm not sure if I would buy this product, I feel that I I lack information to make a good decision ... "I received these products completely free and as a test"
Cara E.
Atlanta, GA
A little overpriced for the size of the bottle but I LOVE how hard the charcoal mask sets on your face. It's a legit DRY MASK. You put it on and it immediately becomes that light shade of it turning into a hard crusty mask- however I love using this once a week to just give me that clean fresh face. This is one of the only masks I've used that legitimately feel that it gets deep down into my pores.
Allyse J.
CLARKSTON, MI
I loved the texture of this. It was easy to apply and remove. I can't say I noticed any difference in my skin after using it. I do love charcoal masks and will continue using this.
Emma M.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Really gets the toxins out of the skin and helped to remove some blackheads that I had. It didn’t dry out my skin like some other masks have and left my skin feeling silky smooth!!
Stephany K.
minneapolis, MN
I used this for the T zobe of my fsce and the matte moisturizing for the rest.
Loce how well this works. It nourish my skin by deeply penetrating through pores and removing dirt.

I definitely suggest using a moisturizing for a better and smoother finish.

Smells good and did not irritate my skin so theres that
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
I love this mask. It doesn’t dry my skin out or irritate it, and it does the job in about 10 minutes. A little goes a long way and it’s not terribly expensive. I use this about once a week or every other unless I notice my skin is extra irritated or breaking out, then I use it more often. Just an overall good mask at clearing the skin.
Selena M.
Eh. Maybe I need to use it more I have only used it twice but haven't noticed any difference in my skin. That for me is always the hard part if skin care. How do you notice a difference.
Laura M.
Bell
I am still debating if i like this mask. It does seem to work and clear out impurities; however i dont feel it is always has the same result. I hate that it is a hassle to remove.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.