BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Ashley D.
This mask is amazing for cleansing the skin. I really love charcoal masks however I was a little dissapointed that it wasn't a peel off mask! It was really nice, really smooth application but it seems like it takes forever to dry down to rinse. I think I waited about 30 minutes or so; i feel like it doesn't remove black heads or anything like that but I do feel like my skin is tighter and cleaner overall!
Tor P.
Concord, CA
I had ordered this from Sephora. I used it every night in a row for about two weeks (to see if it would actually do anything) and it did! I noticed the blackheads on my face significantly cleared up, and I ended up getting less white heads. It especially helps when you're a girl on your time because it helps calm down the hormonal acne, and gives you a chance to spoil yourself with a mask. I recommend it!
Luda S.
Milwaukie, OR
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Just got my origins product samples free from Influenster in the mail and this is the first one I hurried to try. I love how it tightened my skin and made it feel so smooth afterwards. Washes off really easily but I recommend doing so gently. My face turned a little pink afterwards but I think it's because I wasn't gentle. Overall this is a great mask for your pores.
Diana G.
Huntsville, AL
This Is a great product to use as a weekly pore cleaning mask. It works very well, you can feel it working when its on your skin and it does take out all the nasty impurities from your face. I purchase this at sephora and the tube is also very nice because its see through, and easy to squeeze out just the right amount.
Shasta D.
Glen Allen, VA
I recently bought this and have not finished the product yet but I'm defintely loving it so far! You get a lot of product for the price so I felt it was justified. I would buy it again and keep using it. I think it has helped clean out my pores, they are looking smaller each time I use it.
Lindsay W.
Massapequa, NY
Talk about a spa mask right at home. The charcoal mask is one of the best on the market and a must have for your skincare routine. My face feels so clean and refreshed after rinsing this off! And just an extra tip: Use as a spot treatment overnight! Dot it on a blemish, and rinse in the am!
Leah P.
Orlando, FL
I'm obsessed with this charcoal mask. I love to use it when my pores are congested or when I'm having breakouts. It dries everything up and really cleans your pores deep down. I have a lot of adult acne and this really helps to prevent further breakouts and clear up what is already there.
Kate K.
Havertown, PA
The Origins Charcoal Mask is my favorite mask of all time. I don't use masks too often and when I do it's usually when I've broken out recently and need a deep cleanse on my face. I went to sephora and picked up a sample of this about 2 years ago and after I used it all up went back and bought the full version and never looked back. It's very gentle but gets the job done for sure! 10/10 would recommend.
Dulce R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Absolutely love this mask!!! Helps with acne like no other this is the only mask that I REALLY like I've tried so many an this is the best of the best! U can see the difference within two days of using this product! The only mask I will ever use an buy! I HIGHlY recommend ladies! Seriously!
Toni J.
I'm always looking for a better way to detox my skin. This was good and not too expensive for me. I apply a thin layer and wait until it completely dries which can be longer than ten minutes and when it's completely dry I wash it off. This was a little hard to get off but info like the product
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.