BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Joy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Wonderful mask for when your pores feel gunky. I bought this at Sephora for ~$20 and use as needed, as a full mask about 1x every 2 weeks, sometimes just in a specific area, and as a spot treatment for pimples. It is thick and feels slightly warm and tingly. You really need to scrub well to get all off as it really adheres to the skin. After using my skin feels very clean and looks brighter. It also reduces the length of time pimples remain on my face. The tube will last for several months.
M. J. H.
First, origins makes some of the best cream face masks, hands down. This charcoal mask seems to pull out impuri, I don't know how but, after 20 minutes and wash off my skin is bright and soft. I find myself just standing in the mirror just loozing at myself. I use a brush to put it on because it is just that smooth. You can buy them in little pods for traving.
Yvette E.
San Diego, CA
I make it a point to pamper myself and take care of my skin. The Origins Clear Improvement Mask is a must in my routine. The mask helps with my stubborn (monthly) breakouts. I have dry skin, so I cannot use masks that overly strip my skin of its natural oils, as it will only cause more dryness. This mask cleans my pores without leaving my skin feeling dry.
Colleen G.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my go-to charcoal face mask. I use this mask when I really want to clean my pores, but I don't want anything too harsh on my skin. I feel like this does a relatively good job of cleaning my pores, but doesn't make my skin feel too tight when I have it on. I would definitely recommend this product.
Loren B.
Totally obsessed! I love the little pods which makes use easy and I also get about 2 uses out of each pod. I have oily acne prone skin and whenever I feel that my skin needs a detox , I reach for this charcoal mask. It does not dry my skin out! It leaves my face touchable soft and clean. This is a staple!
Genneth P.
Roseville, MN
Love this charcoal mask. It really does clean out all the build-up in your pores. I use it as a spot treatment as well, if I notice a breakout developing. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, but leaves it feeling extremely smooth and clean. Definitely would recommend and will continue to repurchase.
Ashley H.
I've used this product for face masks, which is about once or twice a week depending on my skin but this actually shrinks your pores, especially the tough black heads! This also makes my face feel tightened also like I just came back from the spa from getting a facial at the fraction of the price!
Emma D.
Brooklyn, NY
Got the travel size from Sephora last year, and glad that I bought the travel size first because every time I used it, it cause red irritation to my skin since I have sensitive skin. I guess this product is not suitable for sensitive skin. And I didn't see any improvements to my skin after using this.
Samantha M.
Union City, CA
I really wanted to try a charcoal mask and I found this to be most popular. With the help of the Origins employee she recommended I use it only on my t zone since that was most oily. After a few minutes of applying this product, you can feel it pulsating and pulling out impurities! It feels great!
Alexa K.
Valencia, CA
I had originally seen this mask on Ashley Benson's snapchat and I decided to give it a try...seriously the first time you use it it leaves your skin so smooth and clean feeling, not to mention the spots of acne I did have on my face completely shrank when I woke up the next morning. Amazing product!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.