BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Lauren B.
Philadelphia, PA
The key to using a charcoal mask is only using it once in a while when you want to give your skin a good cleaning. Origins products, are great, one of the best hands down. There stuff is natural and good for sensitive skin. Since it is a charcoal mask it will feel a little harsher on the skin, however personally having sensitive skin it works great and clean the pores. If you are looking for a charcoal mask try their product!!
Ryan H.
Norfolk, VA
I'm so obsessed with this. My friend bought it for me as a gift and I was so nervous. When I washed it off my skin felt so clean and refreshing. I'm not an avid supportorer of Origins anything simply from this charcoal face mask. It's a must have. It truly helped my skin in all ways. I love it. I'm a total fan.
Wendi B.
Like a vacuum cleaner for my pores! I typically apply this when my skin (usually the T-zone and the end of my nose) is feeling a little congested and shiny. It goes on easily, dries reasonably fast (so long as you don't glop it on - a thin layer will do), and when I wash it off, my skin feels soft and clean. I do experience a little tingling when I use this, so those with sensitive skin might want to try a patch test first.
Gabi L.
I love face masks, so I've tried plenty of different masks from many brands. This is one of the few masks that I've used where I can see a noticeable difference immediately after I take the mask off. It makes my sin feel a little dry, but it does an amazing job removing my blackheads and decreasing my acne.
Keely S.
ROCKFORD, MI
Origins can do no wrong in my book. This is my savior for my dry skin and pores, I will not use anything different! A little bit goes a long way. This is a must in your skin care line and the price is great, you will not regret buying this! I have to repurchase every 3-5 months and I never feel bad about it!
Devonne A.
Arcadia , CA
Leaves my face feeling very very clean. It's an alright price. A little goes a long way. I wish it was a peel off mask though as it can get messy. I don't feel like this is for seriously deep cleaning of the pores which makes it great for everyday use. If you have serious black heads I'd try something else.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Amazing mask! One of my favorites, especially when I feel my skin needs a huge detox . I leave it in for about 20 minutes and my skin is baby soft after. I agree it can be drying so a layer of moisturizer after makes for the perfect skin reset
Brandy O.
Tower City, PA
This is one of my all time favorite brands and I absolutely love this product!
I buy it regularly along with plenty of other products from, Origins and I always take advantage of their deals and free gifts with purchase.
I love the way this mask works, it does the job and provides instant results!
It smells nice, goes on smoothly and washes off easily.
I can't ask for anything more from a mask. This is just top of my list!
Maryk1153
I don't really know that this mask works for my skin...it doesn't seem to really clear out blackheads. Plus, once it dries it gets itchy on my skin even though I don't leave it on for an extended period of time. I like the way my skin feels afterwards but I don't think it does for me what it claims to do
marissa m.
Grayslake, IL
Love this mask but definitely make sure to use sparingly. Super strong & kind of hard to take off but have seen results. Just make sure you're prepared for a little bit of messiness
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.