BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kelsey C.
I have a problem with larger pores and not being able to get them to skink in size or even clean them out all the way. I use this product once or twice a week depending on how often I am wearing makeup and it's amazing! It really gets my pores cleaned out and this is the first product that I have found that has reduced the size of my pores!! Definitely a much have! Now with that being said the you do have to layer the mask on thick and it does take a while to dry but other than that I'm in love 😍
Colleen G.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This is my go-to charcoal face mask. I use this mask when I really want to clean my pores, but I don't want anything too harsh on my skin. I feel like this does a relatively good job of cleaning my pores, but doesn't make my skin feel too tight when I have it on. I would definitely recommend this product.
Dani A.
Castle Rock , CO
I love this mask! I received it in a voxbox and it's amazing mask! It leaves my skin feeling great and in the morning when I wake my skin has a gorgeous natural glow and my makeup always sets better. This is definitely a product worth the price. I reordered it. I like to follow this mask up with a hydrating or brightning sheet mask. Thank you Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores and influenster for the voxbox and the opportunity to try this great mask.
M. J. H.
First, origins makes some of the best cream face masks, hands down. This charcoal mask seems to pull out impuri, I don't know how but, after 20 minutes and wash off my skin is bright and soft. I find myself just standing in the mirror just loozing at myself. I use a brush to put it on because it is just that smooth. You can buy them in little pods for traving.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
This product really makes my face feel clean! I have oily acne prone skin and this has been a lifesaver. It does not show improvements quickly you will have to use it once a week for about two to three months to see any significant improvements. The product is tingly at first but it is not overwhelming. Overall this is an extremely great product and I recommend it for any of you oily girls that have acne prone skin like me.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this mask! I use it weekly and I find it really cleans my pores and helps to minimise them. I think I break out less when I use this regularly. It's also a decent price since it lasts a really long time... I use it once or twice a week and I'm only just getting to the end of the tube after 6 months.
Maryk1153
I don't really know that this mask works for my skin...it doesn't seem to really clear out blackheads. Plus, once it dries it gets itchy on my skin even though I don't leave it on for an extended period of time. I like the way my skin feels afterwards but I don't think it does for me what it claims to do
marissa m.
Grayslake, IL
Love this mask but definitely make sure to use sparingly. Super strong & kind of hard to take off but have seen results. Just make sure you're prepared for a little bit of messiness
Anika H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Assist with any type of acne that you may experience . Truly goes it and does a great job . After you apply the mask it tightens the skin .. Helping to close those open pores that can be cumbersome .. Overall once you wash off you see a noticeable difference in less than 24 hours .. Miracle in a tube..
Joy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Wonderful mask for when your pores feel gunky. I bought this at Sephora for ~$20 and use as needed, as a full mask about 1x every 2 weeks, sometimes just in a specific area, and as a spot treatment for pimples. It is thick and feels slightly warm and tingly. You really need to scrub well to get all off as it really adheres to the skin. After using my skin feels very clean and looks brighter. It also reduces the length of time pimples remain on my face. The tube will last for several months.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.