BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like watching how it penetrates my pores. Its gets so deep in that I actually can see the oil surface. It isn't harsh at all and is great for the amount you pay. Honestly speaking a little goes a long way so don't bother putting on too many layers. This is the best mask I've used thus far. Your pores will thank you
Samantha M.
One of the best masks out their for acne or oily skin. It clears up imperfections and controls oils. It smells and feels fantastic. It doesn't over dry, but does dry out the perfect places. Its so effective and it doesn't take much to cover the face so even the travel size at the check out area of Sephora will last you a while.
Diana D.
Kalamazoo, MI
I purchased this with a trio of Origins masks. What I loved about this one was that it seems to attack a multitude of problem areas all at once. Its a heavy duty mask that is gentle on the skin. It comes with a price tag that I can live with as I have seen improvement with this mask. I tend to be religious with my skincare, so I do use this weekly and there is a clarity to my face as well as a glow that lasts a few days after using the mask.
Jennifer T.
Phoenix, AZ
I didn't really like the texture of the mask. After it tried it was hard to remove and I didn't notice a difference in the size of my pores. My skin didn't notice a change so I felt like it wasn't worth it since it is kind of pricey. It does contain more natural ingredients which I like, but it didn't work out for me.
Alyssa T.
Winter Haven, FL
I received this in my Easter basket from my boyfriend. He went to Sephora and one of the ladies picked it out. I was surprised how amazing it ended up being, I can see and feel a difference the next day. I try to use it at least once a week unless my skin really needs it. I would 100% recommend this and plan to repurchase when I run out. I would also suggest not putting too much on at once , it tends to burn if I add more than a light layer.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this mask about twice a week because I'd heard great things about Origin's and had recently developed large deep pores. The charcoal is supposed to extract any dirt from your pores. My skin is a little brighter but it isn't any crazy improvement. I do like this product because I think it's helping my skins moisture.
Taylor K.
I really like this charcoal mask! It compares to the Glam glow mask, but is cheaper! I don't mind the smell & it leaves my skin feeling great after! I definitely recommend this to everyone
Callie S.
Lincoln, NE
This is a great mask for people with "troubled" skin. I was looking for a mask to clean out my pores and to help shrink some pimples, without over drying my skin. This product was fabulous! It pulled the gunk out of my pores, shrunk my pimples, but did not leave my face feeling tight and dry. I felt it was worth the price, as you do not need to use a large amount to get the job done and you can also use it as a spot treatment. Highly recommend!
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
This is probably my favorite mask for treatment acne, as it is gentle on the skin but really effective for minimizing breakouts. It has a pleasant scent and leaves my skin feeling really clean, and typically if I use it in the evening, my breakouts will be either significantly smaller the next morning or sometimes even totally gone. I would definitely recommend this product to someone who is dealing with breakouts but wants a gentle treatment!
Emily T.
Monroe, CT
Honestly, for the price I just didn't see the results I expected. I have used far cheaper clay masks that had far FAR better results (cough*walgreens store brand*cough). I'd say there is probably some ingredient in this that has a nice calming effect on skin, but I didn't notice any long term effects after regular usage.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.