BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Eleesha M.
Made my skin really smooth! Love how radiant my skin looked when I washed this off. I used it just a few times as a few samples that i received from Sephora. I'd mostly likely purchase this with my own coin.
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport, CT
Best charcoal face mask I've ever had. At first I thought it was terrible because I started to break out after using it but I reaized the mask was just drawing everything out so it looked as if it was breaking me out. I got it as a sample from Sephora and so glad I made the purchase and this as a sample definitely buying it once I'm out
Kayla J.
Tallahassee, FL
I love using this mask. It actually improves my skin with just one use, and it has never made me breakout like drugstore versions have (I'm looking at you L'Oreal).  I usually use this mask 2-3 times a week, and I love how smooth and clear it makes my skin. I used up a deluxe sample and purchased the full size recently because I loved it so much! Only complaint is that it's a little pricey, but for the effect on my skin, its worth the money.
Mallory B.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I liked the concept of this product but I don't truly believe it did much for my skin. It didn't harm my skin but it didn't make it much better either. It was very easy to put on and take off. It wasn't hard and thick, it came out the tube very smoothly and just the right consistency. However, I wouldn't buy it again.
Taylor K.
I really like this charcoal mask! It compares to the Glam glow mask, but is cheaper! I don't mind the smell & it leaves my skin feeling great after! I definitely recommend this to everyone
Mailee C.
High Point, NC
Review for: Tm more...
I actually got a sample of this mask from sephora. The first time i used it, my face felt amazing clean and great. I knew I liked this product right away. I have oily combination skin and sometimes sensitive. Some mask will give me an irritating feeling on the cheeks where it is much drier than my Tzone. This charcoal mask however didn't do that. It didn't dry out my cheeks. I was able to leave it on for 10 mins. I could feel a difference in my pores when i washed it off. My skin look bright and felt healthy.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
This is probably my favorite mask for treatment acne, as it is gentle on the skin but really effective for minimizing breakouts. It has a pleasant scent and leaves my skin feeling really clean, and typically if I use it in the evening, my breakouts will be either significantly smaller the next morning or sometimes even totally gone. I would definitely recommend this product to someone who is dealing with breakouts but wants a gentle treatment!
Samantha M.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This mask smells amazing!!! It helps smooth your skin & clear up acne! Whenever my skin is acting up & my pores look really large this mask really helps dry up oils & reduce redness. Try the mini one at Sephora if you don't want to spend the money for the full size although I think its worth it. Such an amazing product.
Alyssa T.
Winter Haven, FL
Review for: Tm more...
I received this in my Easter basket from my boyfriend. He went to Sephora and one of the ladies picked it out. I was surprised how amazing it ended up being, I can see and feel a difference the next day. I try to use it at least once a week unless my skin really needs it. I would 100% recommend this and plan to repurchase when I run out. I would also suggest not putting too much on at once , it tends to burn if I add more than a light layer.
Shelby M.
Fort Myers, FL
I received this product as a sample in my Birchbox and wanted to love it.  There is something so satisfying about a dark colored mask so I couldn't wait to use it.  Unfortunately it seemed to irritate my skin more than anything.  I don't normally have sensitive skin and I have combination skin but this just wasn't for me.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.