BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
This mask is incredible. I realized a huge difference after just one use. The blackheads and whiteheads on my chin that I usually can't seem to get rid of aren't nearly as noticeably and have lessened. The one break out I had was really pulled to the surface and cleared up quickly. My pores look clear, my skin has never looked cleaner. My skin has looked radiant and clear for two days now. It says to use once a week or as needed. I'm going to continue use once a week because the results are amazing.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
I received the Origins Clear Improvement Mask as a free sample from Sephora. I have sensitive skin, with dry and oily spots, and of course, large pores. I do feel clean and fresh after I use this mask and my pores do seem less clogged, but I don't find it to be the holy grail that completely clears them out. I just wish it worked better with my pores. Onto the next mask trial!
Karen A.
Waterbury , CT
I love this product! I have a lot of problem areas with my pores on my nose and chin.  The sides of my nose are the worst.  I use a lot of masks and cleansers to minimize and clean out the these pores so I don't get blackheads or breakouts because I am prone to them.  This is the first product to not only effectively remove blackhead causing dirt from my pores, but minimize the pores themselves too! I am a true believer in this product and would give it ten stars if I could!!
Jennie C.
Love this stuff. You get a lot of applications out of the tube, its smooth and smells great. My face feels amazing afterwards and it has definitely cleaned up my pores. I use this on a weekly basis and it will never go out of my skin care regimen. I think it's affordable for how much you actually get out of the bottle and I highly recommend.
haiits l.
Richland Hills, TX
When I break out or just having a bad skin day this is my favorite mask to use. It's really easy to use, I just put this all over my face, leave it on for 10 minutes, and then just rinse it off. My face feels so clean, light weight, and it feels super smooth. It removes all the dirt and unwanted blackheads/whiteheads that has been built up from my nose/face. I notice a big difference the next day when I apply my make up, it creates a flawless canvas for make up application.
Gen L.
Santa Monica, CA

Never had good luck with store bought masks. I make my own homemade concoctions and have good results with that. Had to try this mask after my friend's nonstop raves about this mask. I got samples from Sephora(since they are so good with that nowadays) and must say, I am very very happy with the results. It pulls out all the gunk and my face looks clean/radiant the next day.. I am gonna try it a couple more times and then post an update. It hasn't irritated or increased the redness around my cheek area. ..for that alone, this product gets a 5+.
laura g.
irvine, CA
I can't speak much for usage all over my face, but I use this as my spot treatment when problems rise through my skin. I typically will leave it overnight if the area is bothering me enough, and I will always wake up with a much reduced problem or a completely dried one which in that moment I'm celebrating.

Update: I have been trying this more as an all over treatment, and it has not really done anything for the overall of my skin. It still helps with my bumps but nothing else.
Alexis P.
Katy, TX
This mask is great! I love using charcoal for my oily combo skin. Not to mention the mask doesn't smell like a coal mine, which is always a plus in my book when it comes to products like this. My only complaint would be that getting down to the bottom of the tube stinks because it's so hard to get a good bit of the last amount of product out.
Marisa D.
Indianola, IA
I struggle with a bad case of blackheads on my nose and chin. I bought a travel size of this mask from Sephora to try it out. I found it to be relatively gentle on my sensitive skin yet still quite effective. I enjoyed the soft feel of my face after each use. While it is a bit pricey, I would say it is worth it if you struggle with blackheads like I do. I saw a difference in about two weeks of using it.
Chelsea D.
Savage, MN
It's a great mask and does not break me out but it doesn't leave my skin glowing like other masks do. I love the classic Origins tube packaging because you don't contaminate the product by sticking your fingers or brush into a tub like some others. I typically use this product when I feel the need for a mild detox but I wouldn't say it was a deep cleanse for my skin.
A bit about my skin: combination, fair, typically clear with some breakouts just under my cheekbones with slight discoloration due to those breakouts. I use a mask 1-2 times per week depending on mask and skin behavior that week.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.