BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Amanda C.
Richlands, NC
My favorite face mask. I got it for my boyfriend to use and now we both use it. Can be a little pricey but totally worth it. Clears pores and makes the skin on your face feel brand new!
Lindsey F.
This is an excellent skin clearing mask. Very effective but definately not over priced. You get a really good amount of product for the price! This mask is really effective and even seems to calm down my sensitive skin. When first applied it does sting a tiny bit but nothing too bad. Definately one of my go to products that I will buy again and again!
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
I was so excited to get to try this mask. (I Received a complementary bottle from Influenster) I have oily acne prone skin so I have tried several charcoal masks. I loved this mask it was easy to use and apply. It did not take too long and most satisfying was it removed nice and easily and the end result was fantastic! I am definitely looking to buy it.
Chelsea P.
I bought a small bottle of this mask for about $15- $20. I initially used it in the summertime and it gave me a burning like sensation on my cheeks. I tried it out about a month later and it no longer gave me that sensation. It is a thick, gray mask that doesn’t have an odder. I now use it twice a month and keep it on longer than their recommend time.
ᴴᴬᴸᴱᴵᴳᴴ ᶜ.
i personally prefer peel off charcoal masks or ones that show a great improvement after 1-3 uses. it makes my face very itchy as well. it was more disappointing than effective. i can definitely give it another try 😊
madeline d.
College Station, TX
I love origins and i love this charcoal mask. It is super creamy and you can tell it’s working when it’s on and drying. I would definitely recommend this mask to everyone. It definitely works. I use it twice a week!
renee G.
New York
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Excellent for absorbing excess oils, refining pores and clarifying skin. Can also be used as a spot treatment for pimples. It’s not cheap and can be drying. I wouldn’t use on dry skin.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
This mask was one of the charcoal products on the market before the trend really blew up and it’s always been very consistent for me. My skin feels really cleaned it after I used this but it still remains hydrated and never dried out. A little goes a long way so if you purchase the bottle will last you for several months if you’re using 2x per week.
Kim P.
Boston
Anything that has to do with pore masks, you’ll see me using it! My sister recommended this to me and I’ve tried it a few times from her and I absolutely love it! If you don’t want something harsh on your skin then a wash off pore mask is definitely what you want. I love origins because their products are not harsh. Their face scrub is also amazing!
Dana T.
I love origins products. I tried this to see if it worked and feel in love with the way my skin felt after rinsing. Super gentle. Purchased at Macy’s and they are always running specials
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.