BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Reanna P.
Brooklyn, NY
I got a sample of this from Macy's and I really like it! I would repurchase it after my sample is done. I notice that it makes my skin so smooth after using it and it has a very refreshing feel to it. The only thing I am not crazy about is the texture. I always opt for exfoliating masks with beads in them, so this texture felt a little different. It also makes my skin glow which I love!
Nicole F.
Jackson , NJ
After using my face feels clean and refreshed. Any acne that I am have is either gone and dramatically reduced almost instantly! I like to use this product once or twice a week at night time after I do a nighttime make up removal and cleanse to help control my oil. This product helps my skin become a better base for my make up and I find that by using this my make up holds up all throughout my day.
Arianna Y.
Davenport, IA
Love this mask!! My face honestly felt to clean and smooth afterwards!! I think it's a must have for people who truly do care about having a clean face and clear skin!
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Review for: Tm more...
I first found origins when I was browsing around a website and noticed they offered paraben free products. I started looking through their website and, after checking the ingredient list, was surprised to find out that, they DID use parabens, even though their website clearly stated they didn't. Every product I tried was disappointing, and I won't be using again.
Gaealena B.
Paradise valley
This product has ACTUALLY helped turn around my skin. With charcoal I usually find it brings all of my impurities to the surface of my skin which results in breakouts, redness, and bumps all over and that was not the case with this mask. It was gentle enough to not break me out but strong enough to dissolve the gunk stuck in my skin. It was not drying and my skin felt super smooth as soon as I wash it off. I could go on and on about how much I love this product and origins in general. definitely try!
Cielo O.
I got this face mask thinking that a lot of my black heads would go but they didn't really. I mean some did but I don't think it's worth the money. I wouldn't get it again but it is really fun to use.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
I wanted to try a new charcoal mask, so figured I would give this one a try since I heard good reviews on it. I'm glad I did. This one was a lot better than my Boscia Charcoal mask and its alittle cheaper. 😊 This mask didn't irritate my skin and left it feeling refreshed and smooth. The only downside of this product is that it takes forever to wash the product off face.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
I use this stuff on a need basis. When my skin is feeling kind of built up and ew, I run to this. I used to use it more frequently, but it does wonderfully as a rescue product. I purchased this back in January, and it has impressed me ever sense. The wash off of it can sometimes be frustrating, just because I may use a lot of product, but it's still great. It does such an amazing job on my normal/sensitive skin, and it gets all the gunk out. It's like a deep penetrating face mask for me! I bought this inside of Macy's.
molly y.
my go-to face mask when i have breakouts, which is a lot. it's great for multimasking, which focuses on problem areas. i got the sample size from sephora, and it has lasted me a long time. i don't care for the packaging as it's hard to squeeze out; i think a pot would be better. i always recommend this to friends who struggle with acne like i do. great product!
member-dbdd0
Felt tingly and cool. Loved the smell and texture. It rinsed off well and left my skin feeling cool. I don’t think it had any real effect in the long term. I didn’t notice any difference in my pores.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.