BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Julia C.
I liked this product for whenever I feel like my skin is just clogged up and needs a good clean. The application process is really fun too. It goes on like a cream and then dries down completely. After you wash it off, your skin feels smooth and clear. It is a tad bit drying so it's something I only use once every 1-2 weeks. It's also very helpful that it's in a squeeze tube which makes it much more hygienic and hassle free.

*I got this as part of a voxbox but my opinions are unbiased and honest!
janee s.
Loved it! It was exfoliating and cleared my skin very well! First time user and will definitely buy again! It was gentle yet abrasive on my skin and the smell wasn't bad either! Definitely recommend it!
Demi J.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Tm more...
This mask is great if you have acne or clogged pores. It is not overly drying, but as such it doesn't penetrate as deeply as other charcoal masks, especially the Glamglow super mud. That being said, you can use this mask more frequently and it is much more affordable. I originally purchased the sample size from Sephora but I have gone back and repurchased the full size.
Amanda C.
Fall River, MA
If you're a daily makeup wearer, this is the perfect weekly mask to really get the gunk out of your skill.  I have normal/dry skin with large pores in the center of my face that are prone to blackheads.  After using this mask weekly, I've seen a noticeable improvement in my pore size and the amount of breakouts present on my face.  Does not have a scent and is thick in consistency.  For even application, I would suggest using a flat foundation brush! The one fault with the mask is that it's difficult to remove; I personally don't like to rub/tug on my face with a wash cloth.
Samantha M.
Shreveport, LA
I got this mask as a sample at sephora and I must say I like it. I washed my face before using so it did tingle going on but that quickly stopped. The smell wasn't bad at all. My skin felt nice and smooth after taking it off and it didn't dry me out either. I think I'm going to repurchase.
Hannah R.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I find that this product does help me get a moderately clean feeling from using it but it's nothing too insane. it's nice to use for when you're just feeling blah! I just got done with a 9 hour car ride and so I'm using it to just help refresh my face! love it for that!
Olivia A.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I bought this about 2-3 weeks ago. I honestly don't know how I feel about it, so far I think I do like it . I try not use it a lot since it does say use 2 times per week only. I have seen a little improvement in my skin & the bumps on my forehead have gone away (although I don't know if I has something to do with my other product) . I will say when you put it on and as it is drying there is a tingly/burning feeling. I don't mind it as it only lasts a few seconds but that just a warning. Also a little GOES A LONG WAY so with that being said price point isn't bad (my humble opinion)
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
I use this stuff on a need basis. When my skin is feeling kind of built up and ew, I run to this. I used to use it more frequently, but it does wonderfully as a rescue product. I purchased this back in January, and it has impressed me ever sense. The wash off of it can sometimes be frustrating, just because I may use a lot of product, but it's still great. It does such an amazing job on my normal/sensitive skin, and it gets all the gunk out. It's like a deep penetrating face mask for me! I bought this inside of Macy's.
Jeannette O.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Tight, tight, tight! Charcoal is great for drawing impurities out of your pores and there's something fun about slathering on this dark mask! If you have dry skin, however, make sure you have a really good moisturizer for afterwards because it does feel quite drying. I don't know that it does anything miraculous, but I do still like how mu skin feels after use.
Nicole F.
Evesham, NJ
After using my face feels clean and refreshed. Any acne that I am have is either gone and dramatically reduced almost instantly! I like to use this product once or twice a week at night time after I do a nighttime make up removal and cleanse to help control my oil. This product helps my skin become a better base for my make up and I find that by using this my make up holds up all throughout my day.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.