BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
Review for: Tm more...
I never heard of Orgins until I got my Play! Box by Sephora. I have never used a charcoal mask before so I had no clue what to expect. After I used this mask on my skin it felt so smooth and clean! After one use I was in love! It quickly became a staple product in my beauty routine! There are a couple places that sell Orgin products but I get mine from Sephora. I recommend to product to everyone!
HAnna V.
Love the product, really gets deep into your pores and works! My skin felt a little tight after using it but in a good way! Only recommend using this once or twice a week as it will make your skin fairly dry
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
I got this on sale at Sephora and I'm super glad I did! It feels so detoxifying and you barely need any to get a smooth even coverage all over. It didn't irritate my skin even though it sounded like it might be harsh(some charcoal products are) so I was very satisfied! I use this when I feel I'm starting to break out and it definitely helps!
Jennifer T.
I probably could have gotten two uses out of my sample packet, but I just put it all one. I have found with a lot of masks, my skin feels tight and dry after use, unless it is a hydrating mask. However, this one left my skin feeling soft, supple, and clean. I don't know that it really helped clear out any pores, because mine can be very stubborn, but this is something I would not mind trying again and possibly purchasing.
Dani H.
I love charcoal masks and this one is a keeper! It went on super smooth and not too clumpy so it was easy to get even coverage. The tightening affect while it dried was wonderful and not itchy like other masks I have used in the past. I noticed after the first use my skin looked fresher and had that flawless look I'm always trying to achieve. My cheeks were baby smooth and my moisturizer just soaked in after the treatment. Since I do have sensitive skin I always watch about a week after using a product for breakouts and to my relief there was no sign of one, just glowing fresh skin. This ones a keeper!
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
Review for: Tm more...
This is definitely worth the money. It cleared up my acne patches on my VERY sensitive skin. I thought the GlamGlow mask was good... Then, I met this mask. Within two days, my complexion was totally clear and hydrated. That's saying A LOT coming from someone that suffers from sensitive, dry (oily in the T-zone during the summer) skin that's prone to acne breakouts and eczema.
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Natural, raw ingredients is the best thing you can put on your skin. That's exactly what this mask is, natural charcoal. When I put this mask in, I rub it in to make a smooth complexion. Then I leave it on for twenty minutes, ( the directions say until it dries but I find the longer you keep it on the cleaner and softer your skin gets) then I wash it off in the shower. You can see your pores open up and empty out of all dirt and impurities with this mask. My skin just glows after I use it. The next day after using the mask I received so many compliments on my skin, no joke. I think everyone should own this because it does wonders. It's a bit expensive, but it's worth every penny. I do know someone who had problems with this mask but everyone else I know who used it absolutely LOVED it!
Meldin G.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I received a sample of this in another subscription box, used it once and loved it so much I bought it the next day ! Sometimes masks dry out my skin but this didn't. My skin felt refreshed, clean, imy pores were un-clogged and my complexion looked brighter. I never have an instant result like that but it happened. My skin also felt tighter but not dry. Perfect for my oily skin.
alexandra b.
Love this product I actually bought 10 of them for my best friends bachelorette party and it's a gentle mask feels nice, meets my expectations worked wonders on my face
Tracy E.
Norman, OK
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
A friend of mine told me about this mask. She let me use hers and the next day I went out and got a tube for myself. My skin felt soft and was so clean without feeling dry. I have had a lot less breakouts since I have been introduced to Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask. I highly recommend this mask to anyone with problem skin. It really has done wonders for me!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.