BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
I’m in between with this mask. I guess it’s because it’s pulling out all the junk out my pores but I break out pretty bad after I use it. I love charcoal & it’s benefits so that’s why I want to use it but I’m gonna have to stick with glam glow unfortunately ($$$😩) It still has the charcoal but incorporates other ingredients like tea tree to combat breakouts
spectacular g.
Overall I liked this well. It has a great consistency that works well when you apply it. And the mask doesn't get super tight once you have let it dry. I did see my face look a bit clearer after taking it off but not much of a wow factor present. Maybe if I used it a few more times I would be able to tell. But overall pretty good for a basic once a week mask
Jen V.
Oak Ridge
Clear Improvement is one of those tried and true cult classics. It goes on like a classic black charcoal face mask and comes off with a warm, damp wash cloth. This mask does a wonderful job at pulling out impurities from the skin without any dryness. This face mask can feel warm or tingle, depending on how sensitive your skin is, so simply be aware of that.
Eneida M.
Beaumont , TX
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
When it comes to face masks this is by far one of my favorites! It leaves you face feeling clean and refreshed afterwards and any blemishes that you had are slightly less noticeable!
Dez E.
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
I’M IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT . I usually only spot mask with it and leave it on overnight, by the second day of me using this mask on trouble areas my spots are smaller , not as red and no longer inflamed . I think the price point on this is great considering how great it works . You can always Get a sample from Sephora before you commit to this product .
Miranda H.
Im a little bit bias because I just LOVE charcoal masks. This one was just as wonderful as the next one. I would definitely buy this again , I got it as a sample in my Sephora sample bag.
Jessica K.
I love the Origins Clear Improvement Mask. Activated Charcoal is amazing for your pores. It shrinks mine greatly. It leaves my face smooth and tight. It cleans out your entire face. I got this Mask in a Sephora set. I absolutely love it!!
Kimberly F.
Kansas City
I can’t give this 5 stars because in my opinion, the GlamGlow SuperMud smokes it, but it does seem to apply really easily. I was hoping this would be a “dupe” at a lower price point than the SuperMud, but ended up ordering another tub of the GG :-(. I did, however, read a ton of reviews from people saying that for them it was a dupe, so I would say if you’re looking for a cheaper version that definitely try this.
Tori S.
I love this mask! I have really bad blackheads and large pores that clog easily, and this mask helps a ton! Not many products help my skin, but even after one use I noticed a difference.
Whitney M.
Greenwood, IN
My skin definitely feels soft and appears brighter after use, but doesn't seem to clear my acne or blackheads. I can't use it too often as it is drying for my combination sensitive skin.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.