BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kelsy C.
This charcoal mask is one of my favorites. I love the way my skin looks after I use it. I see a difference in my pores. I will definitely buy this product again.
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
After hearing about this for years, I've finally tried this mask, and I was blown away. I saw more results with this mask then I did with the glam glow mask! This product actually seemed to clear out my blackheads on my nose, which no mask has ever been able to do for me! Did not dry my already dry skin out either, like most clarifying masks can do.
Highly recommend! Don't splurge on glam glow!
I R.
Brooklyn, NY
A gentle but effective clay mask! This does the job without drying the skin or making the skin feel tight. It also is great for multi masking and pairing with other masks on the face.
Alexandra S.
Warwick, RI
This is my favorite mask of all time. This mask clears out my pores unlike any other mask. My pores look clean and my pimples and spots go down after using this. Although this mask does dry out my skin a bit, a good moisturizer afterwards fixes the problem. It's also fairly inexpensive. A giant tube is only $24, which is way less than a lot of other high-end masks. This is a definite must-have for me!
Vanessa W.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
If you have oily, acne prone skin like me then you'll probably enjoy this. It's a clay mask and it draw impurities out like it should. I've been using it for about 2 years now and it's for a mask every 1-2 weeks. I'm not so fond of the squeeze bottle packaging since product at the bottoms is hard to get out unless you take the top off. But other than that I highly recommend you give it a try.
Steph L.
I love this mask. It's the first charcoal mask I've used and I feel so clean after. I put it on for about 20 minutes, it dries down quick, makes my skin feel tight, and washing it off was pretty easy. There is no strong smell and cleans my pores very nicely. My skin feels extremely soft right after I was it off I love it!!
alexis v.
Corona, CA
Review for: Tm more...
Love this mask! This is one of my holy grail masks. A close friend recommended it to me so I gave it a try. I was very surprised! Most masks break me out but this one actually left my skin clear and plump! It is very easy to use. Whenever my skin is acting up I use this and leave it on until it is very tight, about 15 minutes. When I wash it off my skin feels so great and fresh. Usually the next day I see a huge difference in my skin and my pimples are usually cleared up. I will always purchase this! I hope they never discontinue this. This is my high end Queen Helene mint julep mask, which is my other holy grail mask.
Phoebe M.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Such an awesome mask! I bought this for the first time back in college and have been loyal ever since! I use this a couple of times a week after using the Origins Frothy Face Wash and let it soak in. Something I love is that it doesn't leave my skin overly sensitive or feeling tight and dried out. I have sensitive skin (and I'm vegan), so I super love how natural Origins is with their products.
Codi H.
Canton , GA
I LOVE this mask. This is a MUST HAVE for me!! I struggle so much with those little white bumps that don't fully develop into acne, but basically look like a rash all over my face.. and this makes those disappear! Instantly! Literally after 2 applications of this mask, my skin feels clean, clear, and so soft. I don't even want to apply makeup after I use it because my skin looks so good. Not to mention when I wake up in the morning - it looks even better! A little goes a long way too, so your product lasts longer! I can't brag enough about Origins, but this mask specifically is a game changer.
Samantha B.
Davenport, FL
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This mask is extremely effective! It gets everything outta there in your pores! It is very gentle in the process as well! I use it once a week, and it hasn't given me any issues and I have sensitive skin. I recently had a pimple coming in, but it was still under the skin. I used the mask to draw it out and it worked! It greatly reduced the amount of time I would normally have a pimple.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.