BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Anushka D.
I liked it better than the other charcoal clay based masks but then it made me break out. I dont belieive that it act like a magnet to draw out pore cloggers.
carissa c.
I love this charcoal mask! It makes my skin feel so smooth after washing it off, and after a day I can really see the difference in my skin. Even though it was kind of on the pricey side at Sephora, it was worth it to see the results after using it once a week. It made my skin red right after using, because it is hard to scrub off, but on the plus side, my skin improved drastically in the long run.
Dee S.
Austin, TX
This is an amazing mask! It glides on the skin with no hesitation or stinging sensation. My skin is soft and rejuvenated after using! Thank you for my free sample!
Karley S.
De pere, WI
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I am obsessed with skin care..I used this mask once so far because you are supposed to use it once a week as needed! I did notice my skin looking more glowy! So far I am loving it. It is pricey for a mask but I am willing to pay more money for reliable skin care products.. It doesn't tell you how long to keep it on for so i did it for like 5 minutes after it dried.. I have combo oily skin and after I rinsed this off i just put on my oil free dramatically different moisturizing gel from clinique and my skin felt fine.. after you dry your face though it does feel a little tight but the moisturizer will make it feel back to normal.
Arlen A.
I just bought this and it works miracles for 27$ this product is worth more helps pull out impurities and dead skin and leaves my skin feeling softer than ever .
Kelsey I.
West Hollywood, CA
This is my all time fav face mask. I have been using it for years. Much cheaper than many lux beauty masks and a little goes a long way. My face is always so bright after using.
Meaghan L.
Bridgeport, CT
I am so obsessed with this stuff. I hardly ever buy face products that are on the pricy side, but I 100% would on Orgins products. I received this one free, along with a few others in my VoxBox and have been in love since! I wash my face with warm water in the shower, and immediately apply this all over my face. I leave it on for about 15 minutes then rinse. It left my skin feeling soft and clean. I moisterized and went to bed; when I woke up, my skin looked unbelievable. Totally worth it!!
Kelsy C.
This charcoal mask is one of my favorites. I love the way my skin looks after I use it. I see a difference in my pores. I will definitely buy this product again.
alexis v.
Corona, CA
Review for: Tm more...
Love this mask! This is one of my holy grail masks. A close friend recommended it to me so I gave it a try. I was very surprised! Most masks break me out but this one actually left my skin clear and plump! It is very easy to use. Whenever my skin is acting up I use this and leave it on until it is very tight, about 15 minutes. When I wash it off my skin feels so great and fresh. Usually the next day I see a huge difference in my skin and my pimples are usually cleared up. I will always purchase this! I hope they never discontinue this. This is my high end Queen Helene mint julep mask, which is my other holy grail mask.
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
After hearing about this for years, I've finally tried this mask, and I was blown away. I saw more results with this mask then I did with the glam glow mask! This product actually seemed to clear out my blackheads on my nose, which no mask has ever been able to do for me! Did not dry my already dry skin out either, like most clarifying masks can do.
Highly recommend! Don't splurge on glam glow!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.