BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Serina M.
Tucson, AZ
This was amazing. I have oily skin, and this made my skin feel smooth and refreshed. This smelled amazing and didn't irritate my skin whatsoever. I would definitely purchase this again.
Gabi W.
I've been using the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask for a few months now. I purchased mine from Sephora and got the travel size. It was about $22 and I had heard a lot of good things about the product. After testing it for a few weeks, I noticed it did a good job with pulling the blemishes out of my skin, as well as cleaning my pores. I would recommend it for anyone who deals with clogged pores and I would buy it again.
Madi B.
Round rock , TX
This charcoal mask is well worth the money. My skin feels amazing after I use this product. I would repurchase and recommend this product and brand again and again.
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this product. I wet my skin with warm water, apply a generous amount in my entire face and wait it to dry. when I remove it part of my white heads are gone, then I gentle remove with my clean fingers some more white heads, the extraction is super easy after using this product. it does not remove 100% but I'm actually impressed by the way it helped clearing my nose. also it's not harsh on my dry skin.
carissa c.
I love this charcoal mask! It makes my skin feel so smooth after washing it off, and after a day I can really see the difference in my skin. Even though it was kind of on the pricey side at Sephora, it was worth it to see the results after using it once a week. It made my skin red right after using, because it is hard to scrub off, but on the plus side, my skin improved drastically in the long run.
Dee S.
Austin, TX
This is an amazing mask! It glides on the skin with no hesitation or stinging sensation. My skin is soft and rejuvenated after using! Thank you for my free sample!
Karley S.
De pere, WI
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I am obsessed with skin care..I used this mask once so far because you are supposed to use it once a week as needed! I did notice my skin looking more glowy! So far I am loving it. It is pricey for a mask but I am willing to pay more money for reliable skin care products.. It doesn't tell you how long to keep it on for so i did it for like 5 minutes after it dried.. I have combo oily skin and after I rinsed this off i just put on my oil free dramatically different moisturizing gel from clinique and my skin felt fine.. after you dry your face though it does feel a little tight but the moisturizer will make it feel back to normal.
Cheyenne C.
Marysville, CA
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
This is seriously one of my favorite facial masks. I use a flat foundation brush to apply it otherwise i find it is hard to apply completely even. As soon as the mask is on you can feel it working, my face always feels insanely clean and refreshed. The only thing I find is that my pores will stay wide open for a while so I usually take an ice cube and run it over those areas to close the up quickly.
Yesenia S.
Norco, CA
This product is very funny to do with my sister . It's not that harsh it's actually gentle for my combination skin . It was my first using this product and I haven't got another bottle yet but I would buy it again
Jennifer B.
Houston
I love Origins products. I tried this for a couple of weeks about 2 to 3 times per week. It started drying my face up on the second week and had to stop using it.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.