BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Leigh R.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I like this mask. Ten years ago if you'd asked if probably say I love this mask alas age has narrowed the areas I find this useful down to my nose and chin. That being said it does work on those tiny areas. As part of a multimasking spa night this has its place. I find that using it post steaming helps aid in pulling gunk (highly technical term, don't be intimidated 😉) from my pores and helping to close them up again.
corey v.
Denmark, WI
Doesnt necessarily remove black heads, just takes the "black" out of them. Pores are still clogged and any gunk needs removed with the proper tools, masks, etc. This doesnt do it for me.
Serina M.
Tucson, AZ
This was amazing. I have oily skin, and this made my skin feel smooth and refreshed. This smelled amazing and didn't irritate my skin whatsoever. I would definitely purchase this again.
Gabi W.
I've been using the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask for a few months now. I purchased mine from Sephora and got the travel size. It was about $22 and I had heard a lot of good things about the product. After testing it for a few weeks, I noticed it did a good job with pulling the blemishes out of my skin, as well as cleaning my pores. I would recommend it for anyone who deals with clogged pores and I would buy it again.
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this product. I wet my skin with warm water, apply a generous amount in my entire face and wait it to dry. when I remove it part of my white heads are gone, then I gentle remove with my clean fingers some more white heads, the extraction is super easy after using this product. it does not remove 100% but I'm actually impressed by the way it helped clearing my nose. also it's not harsh on my dry skin.
Misi V.
Princeton, NJ
I really enjoyed this product! I didn't find it harsh at all, and I have relatively sensitive skin. The packaging was good quality and the bottle makes it easy to dispense the right amount. I thought it was a little pricey, but would probably buy it again. I had one issue with it--some of the charcoal residue was hard to remove from my larger pores (which made it look like I had really bad blackheads), but it did decrease the oil production in my T-zone significantly! Overall it was a great product and I would recommend it to those with oily skin!
Feliciana W.
Albuquerque, NM
Origins products really work for me. This is no exception. Really does help clear my skin without being too harsh. Most products dry me out but this is really nice.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
Absolutely love this face mask! It's a little pricy but so worth it. You can buy a small sample of it for 4$ at Sephora. Only requires a small amount of product and instantly feel it work! It feels amazing as it dries. After wash it's so soft leaves face feeling refreshed and clean. Habe seen improvement on my breakouts
Teryn R.
Used this mask a few times now, great at clearing pores and good for oily skin. This mask makes me break out for about a day and then my skin looks and feels great.
Jacklyn R.
Review for: Tm more...
When I start to break out, I reach for this mask. It makes my skin feel refreshed and just overall cleaner. I like to use this especially since it does contain charcoal and I feel that this really does make a difference to my skin. I will be buying more when I finish my bottle as I normally do, or else my pores get angry at me. I recommend this to anyone looking to add a charcoal mask to their beauty routine.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.