BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
This is an amazing product it really helps your skin clear up and it goes on very smooth the packaging is very easy to work with and I would repurchase it does its job and I think it could be better if they changed the smell
Katherine B.
A trustworthy, time-tested charcoal mask that I’ve used for nearly two decades. When I feel like my face has received the short end of the pollution stick or it’s nearing time for potential hormonal breakouts, I’ll use this mask after cleansing and applying a hot washcloth to my face (to open pores) to help pull out and remaining dirt or impurities. I also use it to spot treat problem areas as they break out. With any charcoal/clay/mud mask, I use this not too frequently with my dry skin and make sure to apply a thick layer and rinse before dried through to prevent moisture depletion.
Stephanie M.
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
These pods are great for on the go or traveling! I love this charcoal mask formula which is the same as the tube just these pods are portable. These pods are more than enough for one face either I share my mask with a mate or put it in the frig (so it stays fresh) for a couple of days. The formula is great for sensitive to problematic to dry skin! (so my sharing mates have told me, I have oily skin) I buy these all the time!
Candace B.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I really thought this product would provide a great mask experience, but my sensitive skin felt like it was on fire when I used it. Origins seems to make masks that my skin can't handle, an experience that I don't usually have with masks. Right now I use a mixture of a white clay and Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, but those can be a bit drying, even on my combination skin. I would like to have something more convenient, but until then, they'll have to do!
This feels like it opens up your pores and the cleans them. The smaller containers are very cheap but even the big ones are pretty cheap. You can find them in Macy's.
Jennifer C.
Cleveland, OH
Awesome mask. Saw immediate results and never dries out my skin. I use it about 1 a week sometimes 1 every 2 weeks. Love the product. You do have to wash it off not a peel off but im not big on the peeling one to begin with!
Katherine B.
Atlanta, GA
This is the original charcoal mask (at least in my collection) and I'll always have it in my rotation. I love Origins products because they don't aggravate my sensitive skin and they really work. Would definitely buy again.
Sara M.
Philadelphia
I don’t really understand the hype with this mask. I used it several times and didn’t notice much of a difference in my skin after use. It also was a bit uncomfortable
Ruth R.
Cambridge, MA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I have extremely sensitive skin so I was hesitant to try it, however this was amazing. This mask was like a vacuum and it sucked out all the gunk out of my pores. My skin felt squeezy clean BUT not drying which was amazing!!! My face was tighter & MOISTURIZING. I only used a light serum and it was enough I didn't even need a heavy moisturizer. You only need to use this once a week. It was easy to apply and easy to rinse off.
Tiffany V.
This is a great product for any skin type. It leaves a smooth feel to the skin and doesn't tug on the skin very easy to work with and great for acne prone skin it helped clear up some tough pimples in a span of over a week
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.