BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Michelle P.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I'm currently wearing this mask as I write this.
Every once in a while, my skin is looking dirty... I can see my pores!!! So I wear this mask for like 20 mins, and I can 100% see the difference. I also use it as spot treatment when I feel like I have a pimple that is under my skin.

Beware though, because this WILL bring whatever you have down there to the surface, and it might "break you out..." But it will for sure get all the gunk lit of your pores.
10.24 👶.
aurora,illinois
Absolutely love this one! I use it once a week and always see results after I’m done washing it off. My face feels cleaner, lighter, and smoother right after it’s great!
Carly N.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Charcoal masks have been very trendy lately and this mask lives up to the hype! It goes on smooth and hardens so it really feels like it's working on your skin. You can really feel it clearing your pores and deep cleaning your skin which is exactly what you want out of a face mask. It's gentle on skin as well. It's moderately priced so it doesn't hurt your wallet too bad either. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Emily P.
Springboro , OH
Really nice face mask! My face felt very clean and refreshed after. Good value for what you get, and was gentle on my sensitive skin. Only negative is that I prefer peel off masks vs wash off.
Angely G.
Minneapolis, MN
First things first: I am a big dumb idiot who doesn't really know what pores are but I think I do? Anyway, I say that because I think I like how this mask feels like in the 5-10 minutes that I wear it, but once I wash it off, I feel like nothing's happened? My face doesn't feel any clearer, my pores don't feel any cleaner or smaller, and I actually feel kind of greasy. Your milage may vary with this product, but the only reason I'm not heartbroken about it is because I bought it from a friend for $1.
Nancy R.
Loved how my skin felt after this treatment. As I was sent this complimentary trial, I was cautious on what the outcome would be. I would totally use this product again.
This is an amazing product it really helps your skin clear up and it goes on very smooth the packaging is very easy to work with and I would repurchase it does its job and I think it could be better if they changed the smell
Racxyrys H.
Miami Beach, FL
I love this mask so much! I apply it with a flat make up brush, and leave it on for about half an hour. The first fantastic thing about it is that it doesn't crumble when it dries.
I rinse it off with a warm flannel, and my skin instantly looks happier. It really helps to calm down any irritated patches, and smooth down any bumps hiding underneath the skin.
Well worth the money, as I've had this product for ages, and I'm pretty sure I've got over 20 uses out of it... and I still have at least half left, which makes it much better value than the sachet masks!
Cindy C.
Got a sample from Macy's liked how it left my skin smooth refreshed but didn't like the little burning sensation for those reasons I didn't get the full size products but it does as it promises
Brittany C.
Cedar Hill, TX
Easy to apply on to face. It dries in about 5 minutes. Left my skin feeling soft after each use. It cleared up some of my acne on my face abd lessened my breakouts
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.