BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
anna g.
Belding, MI
I was a little skeptical when I tried this mask but the results were amazing. My skin is so bright and clean . The mask exfoliated all my dead skin and left my skiname soft and bright. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This stuff is amazing , It makes my pores look clean and smaller. Its really gets the dirt of of the pores. My favorite part of this mask is that it really saves you from pimples. If i feel a pimple under the skin I will apply a dab on the area and leave it over night. The next morning the pimple will be very tiny and dried up if I repeat the next night it will be completely gone. Normally I am a very slow healer, when I get acne it stays on my face for a least a week and a half so this is amazing to me .
Haley O.
Converse, LA
I love Origins clear improvement charcoal mask! It helps clear out my pores without aggravating my sensitive skin:) My husband even says it brings out the green in my eyes when I wear it, ha ha:)
Kayla B.
Lynn, MA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Absolutely obsessed with this mask!! its a pretty cheap mask relative to the ones on the market and i absolutely love the benefits. I'm not easily impressed by beauty products and I wont rave about something like a mask unless its legit. I have suffer from acne, scarring, etc and have dermatologist prescribed medications to keep it under control. I love the immediate results this mask gives me. it adds a healthy glow to my skin and helps to draw out a lot of gunk in my pores. I use it about every other week and I should probably use it a few times a week for optimal results but I love love love it!
Emily P.
Springboro , OH
Really nice face mask! My face felt very clean and refreshed after. Good value for what you get, and was gentle on my sensitive skin. Only negative is that I prefer peel off masks vs wash off.
This is an amazing product it really helps your skin clear up and it goes on very smooth the packaging is very easy to work with and I would repurchase it does its job and I think it could be better if they changed the smell
Kris R.
Very refreshing to use. Feels very clean after use. I like the "tingly" feeling after use. Skin feels a little softer after use. I only used about once a week or so. I didn't notice any breakouts or skin irritation after use.
Michelle P.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I'm currently wearing this mask as I write this.
Every once in a while, my skin is looking dirty... I can see my pores!!! So I wear this mask for like 20 mins, and I can 100% see the difference. I also use it as spot treatment when I feel like I have a pimple that is under my skin.

Beware though, because this WILL bring whatever you have down there to the surface, and it might "break you out..." But it will for sure get all the gunk lit of your pores.
crystal w.
El Campo, TX
I was a bit skeptical about this charcoal mask since the ones I've been seeing where making people act crazy from peeling them off but once I applied it and notice it wasn't a peel but more so of the drying clay mask I was a happy. Only downfall is I almost had to use all of the tube I got on one application but the after results omg it left my skin sooo smooth and felt so refreshed. I received this product free to test/ and or review from Influenster and all opinions of this product are my own
Carly N.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Charcoal masks have been very trendy lately and this mask lives up to the hype! It goes on smooth and hardens so it really feels like it's working on your skin. You can really feel it clearing your pores and deep cleaning your skin which is exactly what you want out of a face mask. It's gentle on skin as well. It's moderately priced so it doesn't hurt your wallet too bad either. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.