BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Trisha J.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Oh my, what to say about this mask? Well first of all, I'll start by saying that I never had a good skincare routine. Because it's that my face was super red and blotchy and covered in acne scars. This mask has worked miracles on my skin. I noticed a huge reduction in my acne scarring in just one use. It does a great job at pulling out all of the nasty stuff in my pores. You can really feel it working. I now use it 3 times a week and my face had cleared up significantly.
Hina M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Clear more...
This mask was the perfect go-to if you’re in need of a quick and intense deep clean. I use it before a big work event or a party. The next day my skin is visibly smoother.
Rasha H.
This mask was one of my all time favs because of how effective it was at cleaning my pores and having my skin feel rejuvenated after a long day of wearing pounds of makeup.
Annika C.
I'm not sure if this is the Charcoal mask that I use, but I LOVE this stuff!!! I kid you not I use this before I got to bed to kind of put me in a realxing mood, and wash it off before bed. And the next morning I'm feeling so refreshed! Not only me but my skin!! It always looks great after this mask! I tried to use it as a spot treatment. Because I read results on how some use it that way, but I found that didn't work as well as using it as a mask!
I tend to put on quite a thick layer, because a thin one is just TOO thin, and doesn't feel like I've covered enough skin and doesn't feel like it's truly working
Keristen Y.
Russellton , PA
Origins is my favorite charcoal mask! Origins is amazing, because there 100% organic and plant based! I also love how the clear improvements mask is white and black charcoal mixed together! White charcoal is actually less harsh on the skin and keeps you from sucking up all the moisture from the face!
Aubrey L.
New Bedford, MA
I love charcoal masks and found that this one works best for me. It is as gentle as a charcoal mask can be. It worked so well, cleaned my pipes and left my face so soft. I buy this all the time and use it once a week to every other week!
Liyea W.
Torrance
I have acne-prone skin and whiteheads/blackheads. I use this when I feel like my skin is congested, but most importantly, I love using this when I have a pustule pimple-this masque will definitely pull up the gunk from beneath, sometime after only one use (depending on the pimple). It also pulls up the junk from my pores, allowing me to push them up more easily, without little force on the skin.
Becky H.
Redfield, IA
This mask left my face feeling very clean and my pores appeared smaller.  But it did seem to be a bit drying for my 47 year old skin.  I would suggest using this for younger, but oily skin, or perhaps with larger pores.  I will stick with another mask that has more moisturizing.
Kellye L.
I love this mask. It's great for clearing up breakouts and keeping everything clear in between! Super gentle on my skin and leaves everything cleaned out without the dryness.
anna g.
Belding, MI
I was a little skeptical when I tried this mask but the results were amazing. My skin is so bright and clean . The mask exfoliated all my dead skin and left my skiname soft and bright. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.