BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Monica S.
Columbia, MD
I still use this mask on a weekly basis. It's not mind blowing or terrible, it's just good. It dries down in about 15 mins and can be pretty messy to wash it off in the sink, so when I can I try and jump in the shower. It has the typical charcoal mask smell, not too over powering though unless you're super sensitive to scents.

I think it does a pretty good job of pulling out the gunk from pores. As its drying, you can see where all your pores are through the mask; the spots are different colors. I'd like to think this is because it's doing its job. I do prefer it over the new Loreal charcoal mask that I also own.
Ashleigh F.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this mask! The bottle seems to last forever as well :) It doesn't seem to have a funny scent which a lot of people worry about (at least I don't think it does). I put mine on and let it sit for like 20-30 minutes until it turns colors and normally starts to crack or I can see my pores through the mask to make sure that I've let it dry and do it's job. As it sits on my face, I can feel it pulling and tightening, which is a good sign! Once it's done I can usually see a difference in the black pores/clogged pores on my nose. I've always had dark pores on my nose and biore strips never got anything out. It's pricey but well worth it. Normally I exfoliate first, then use this mask, then put on a good moisturizer and go to bed! My face is so soft after this and by morning after I use my night cream.
Mary D.
This really is amazing. It makes my skin look amazing! The packaging is very nice and sleek. It looks so appealing. It's very gentle on the skin, in my opinion. I'm a first time user, and I've loved it since I bought it. I will be making a purchase again.
Nicole J.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This is one easily overlooked beauty item - it's not overly hyped, and you don't hear about it all the time. It's an old-fashioned clay, charcoal mask - the wash off type, in the midst of a sea of fancy peel-off, gel, and sheet masks. The type of masks I personally used to do with my mom in high school.

The results, however, are nothing old-fashioned. This mask clears my face of blemishes, old and new. It helps eliminate blackheads with regular use, and it makes my skin look phenomenal. I'm not sure any of my many, many beauty products have such an immediate result. If you haven't tried it, and you have acne, please go try it. It's worth it!
Jillian C.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Love this mask! I have combination/oily skin and I "multi-mask" once a week with this. I use this on my t-zone to clarify and another on my cheeks to brighten. This works so well at keeping blackheads at bay and even as an overnight spot treatment. It can be a bit drying so that's why I limit it to my t-zone and once a week. I like to apply this with a foundation brush to avoid wasting product on my fingertips. Plus, it helps to apply it evenly.
Trisha J.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Oh my, what to say about this mask? Well first of all, I'll start by saying that I never had a good skincare routine. Because it's that my face was super red and blotchy and covered in acne scars. This mask has worked miracles on my skin. I noticed a huge reduction in my acne scarring in just one use. It does a great job at pulling out all of the nasty stuff in my pores. You can really feel it working. I now use it 3 times a week and my face had cleared up significantly.
Jumana M.
Columbus, OH
Cleared up pretty fast, my face breaks out a ton if not cared for properly due to the fact that I wear makeup often. So this is a great additive to my skincare collection!
Liyea W.
Torrance
I have acne-prone skin and whiteheads/blackheads. I use this when I feel like my skin is congested, but most importantly, I love using this when I have a pustule pimple-this masque will definitely pull up the gunk from beneath, sometime after only one use (depending on the pimple). It also pulls up the junk from my pores, allowing me to push them up more easily, without little force on the skin.
Rana S.
Tomball , TX
I use this mask about twice a week I leave it on for about 15-20 mints kinda long but I really do see the benefits from this mask. I bought the travel size and have already got 4-5 masks out of it and have a lot left. I have more of an oil to my face and this cleans that up - Since I have been using this my face has not had any uncomfortable breakouts. After I use this mask I do put on a very thin layer of Clinique acne lotion and so far so good. My face responds very well to any charcoal mask/face cleaners. This may not be as good for someone with very dry or sensitive skin. Update: Still using this mask twice a week and my face seems to love it as much as I do!!
Annika C.
I'm not sure if this is the Charcoal mask that I use, but I LOVE this stuff!!! I kid you not I use this before I got to bed to kind of put me in a realxing mood, and wash it off before bed. And the next morning I'm feeling so refreshed! Not only me but my skin!! It always looks great after this mask! I tried to use it as a spot treatment. Because I read results on how some use it that way, but I found that didn't work as well as using it as a mask!
I tend to put on quite a thick layer, because a thin one is just TOO thin, and doesn't feel like I've covered enough skin and doesn't feel like it's truly working
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.