BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Bailey S.
Kenner
I really enjoy this face mask. I have been using it twice a week for a few weeks and I find it to really clear out my pores. It also works great as a spot treatment over night.
Alyssa J.
Richmond, VA
I have not purchased this product but used a family members once. This is a GREAT mask to detoxify and rejuvenate skin. In my experience, it cleared pores without drying my skin out at all.
Megan S.
Pollock Pines, CA
I love this face mask! It's a definite must have for all skin types. It's a nice thick, gentle and subtle smelling cream that actually dries unlike other masks I've tried. Easy to rinse off and gentle enough for use multiple times a week.
Shauna T.
Tacoma, WA
I bought this thinking it would be really good but my skin got red and itchy from it. It was prestige pricy for the small size you get. I wouldn't recommend this particular product.
Courtney N.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I have been using this mask for years now and it's an absolute must have in my skincare routine! I like to use this about twice a week and especially when I get too lazy to do my entire skincare routine and only take off my makeup with a wipe (usually after late nights out).When you put it on, it dries and becomes tight on the skin, but that's because it's sucking out all the impurities out of your face! My skin always feels so fresh and it's truly my holy grail mask!
Daniie B.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This is an amazing charcoal mask. It's a holy grail for me! While it does take longer to dry the results are amazing. Charcoal is great for those with oily skin and to clear out really clogged pores. This not only clears my skin but helps with daily oil control. It's great for regular skin and washes off easily. My skin feels so refreshed and renewed after using it. I always use a flat foundation brush set aside strictly for masks when using this to apply it to my face.
Kristen A.
I love this face mask!!! This mask is my go to when I have clogged pores, acne breakouts, and enlarged pores. It is a clay mask that takes about 10 minutes to dry and then rinses off. The mask is not painful when drying and does not clog my pores after rinsing like I have experienced with other masks. The active charcoal in this mask helps to detoxify the skin and clears out pores. This mask makes my skin feel incredibly soft. Since I started using this mask at night, I have gotten compliments on my skin's radiance the next morning from multiple people. This mask is definitely worth giving a try if you want clear, radiant skin!
Priya T.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This is my absolute favorite mask I have gone through 3 tubes of it and counting! It really clears up redness and breakouts and is quite effective. Make sure you have clean hands then cleanse your face and then use a hot towel on your face for 5 minutes to open up your pores. Apply an even layer of the mask and leave it on for 10 minutes. Try not to move your face too much or the clay might crack. Then rinse it off using a warm wash cloth. Splash cool water on your face to close your pores and then moisturize. After a few days you will see a dramatic reduction in redness and acne!
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
I dont really have acne prone skin, or black heads so charcoal masks aren't my typical product. However this product was easy to spread and didn't irritate mys skin.  I think it takes a little more patience to wash it off, I would recommend using a make up cloth and a lot of water to help loosen it.  You may experience some purging from the impurities going to the top of your skin when first using this, although i didn't have much reaction. I think this would be better suited for a different skin type. i didn't hurt my skin but i didn't see huge improvements either. It did leave my skin feeling soft. I received this product from influsenster.
Megan B.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
YAS. This product is pure heaven. I have supersensitive skin so I'm very cautious about the products on my face. While wearing the mask I can feel my skin getting tight so I was a tad bit concerned. Took a shower and took the mask off and immediately felt a huge difference in my skin. Once I got out of the shower I put argon oil (my night routine) my face in my skin really has never felt more supple. If I'm being completely honest, this product beats glam glow.

Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.