BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Francine L.
San Francisco, CA
I absolutely love this clay mask! Using it once a week, I apply it after a shower so my pores are open. When I rinse the mask off, I notice my skin is a lot cleaner and clearer. My skin looks bright and not dull. This is an absolute staple in my skin care routine.
Cassie S.
Marietta, GA
Somehow, my sensitive skin loves this stuff. It's a little red after use but I dab Thisbe stuff on problem areas and leave it on overnight. By morning, usually the acne is gone!
Nitosha S.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Tm more...
If your looking for a deep clean of all the toxics from wearing loads of makeup or just skin care products this is your friend the day I started using this product I seen a totally different change in the size of my pores, since I started using makeup that's when I started to have problem skin like adult acne and I would always break out on my cheeks meaning the pores on my cheeks would be clogged and once I started using this I have seen a huge different in my breakouts.
Landy D.
Signal Hill , Ca
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
First off I want to say, thank you origins ☺️☺️
My mom got this as a gift this Christmas with her origins plantscription eye cream. And she doesn't like masks, so I was like... Can I please have this?
And you know what happened next, I tried it and loved it!!
Noticed a difference the next morning after I used it! My face looked smooth, clean and the little acne bumps I had the night before were gone!

Be sure to try this if you stop by origins! You can even ask for a sample 👍🏻👄
Lorinda  C.
Haines City, FL
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
So I've been on a hunt for a good charcoal mask when I came across Origins charcoal mask I decided to give it a try I needed something to deep clean my pores without over drying my face this mask does just that and more left my face extremely soft and feeling so clean I don't use it on a daily basis I use it about once a week when my face is feeling really dirty and need some deep cleaning this is the best charcoal mask I have used and I recommend this 100% it is the best
Racheal S.
Columbus, OH
Totally fall in love with his pull up its leaves my skin soft and supple and clean dissolve all impurities unclog pores meet all my expectation great for acne-prone skin in spot treatment for pimples effective in brightning acne scars I also have sensitive skin and I haven't have any bad reactions while using this product great price points love will totally recommend
Kaylan H.
I love this mask! I fight little white heads and little problem areas on my face. This mask does a great job at bringing the impurities out of the face and making the skin look good. I will definitely continue to have this in my regimen!
Cristie R.
Yes! This is my number one. I love this because I struggle with breakouts often and because I have light skin it often get very red. I swear by this because it does help with helping with the redness. I will continue to buy this to help with the redness when it gets bad. It is also very effective it terms of cleansing, I usually feel renewed after I use this product.
Megan S.
Pollock Pines, CA
I love this face mask! It's a definite must have for all skin types. It's a nice thick, gentle and subtle smelling cream that actually dries unlike other masks I've tried. Easy to rinse off and gentle enough for use multiple times a week.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
I dont really have acne prone skin, or black heads so charcoal masks aren't my typical product. However this product was easy to spread and didn't irritate mys skin.  I think it takes a little more patience to wash it off, I would recommend using a make up cloth and a lot of water to help loosen it.  You may experience some purging from the impurities going to the top of your skin when first using this, although i didn't have much reaction. I think this would be better suited for a different skin type. i didn't hurt my skin but i didn't see huge improvements either. It did leave my skin feeling soft. I received this product from influsenster.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.