BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Teresa M.
Apopka
Review for: Other more...
This active charcoal mask is made to minimize and all around clear pores. For best results, open pores with warm, moist towel and layer on. Allow to dry and rinse well. This exceeded beyond my expectations and totally shocked me. So glad to have something so great in my life! I 100% recommend.
Katie N.
Sterling, VA
This face mask is so so. If you’re looking for a natural, gentle, and pampering face mask to do, you’ll probably love it. The price is fair, and far less then you’ll pay for a lot of other masks at Sephora, but you lose out on some of the effectiveness. Glam Glow Super Mud, though expensive and intense, is an alternative that will get the job done of cleaning out your pores.
Katrina B.
Austin,tx
BEST MASK EVER! this is hands down the best mask out there, this has always been my go to face mask especially when I’m having a bit of a break out it pulls those impurities out of my skin and leaves it looking aaaaamazzzzing!!
Simplistic W.
In the few weeks that I first started using this mask, I recommended it to everyone. It goes on thick then dries, and upon washing it off, my skin is softer then ever and what breakouts I did have dried up. My dark spots are lightening up and I have yet to break out since using it. It also does a great job of moisturizing around my eyes and my bags look better than ever!
Lexie P.
Glen rock
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
Loved it!! Made my skin pores free and glowy!! I feel like it didn’t necessarily make my skin acne free but for sure made it glowy! Completely worth it- not too expensive! And was honestly pleasantly surprised. For sure would recommend to one who is looking for a good relaxing fun mask
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
This active charcoal mask helps me a lot to clear my pores I used just 2 - 3 times at month because I have very dried skin and here in Chicago still cold so I try to keep my skin away from products that could dried up my skin, thin mask works really good for all types of skin.. i don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️ how much is it because i got this mini travel size in my play box by Sephora. Origins Clear Improvementtm
Savannah B.
Indianapolis, IN
Great at clearing out pores! Not the easiest mask to get off and if you have sensitive skin, you will definitely turn red and might get irritated trying to remove this. Doesn’t dry super quickly, but the results last a while.
Emma S.
I love this product and how easy it is.  Origins always makes products that are clean. My face felt clear and clean after i used it. I ordered it off the origins website.the price is fair.
Raquel R.
Best mask ever!! I really don’t say this about anything!! But this mask totally worked for my skin. It left my skin feeling soft and clear. I don’t regret the money I paid for this!! I use it twice a week for better results.
Brooke B.
Cleveland
I wasn't that impressed with this product.. it was fun and felt like I was doing something good for myself but noticed no change after using a few times per week for a month. I will finish the bottle but I wouldn't buy again
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.