BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Lala Z.
Palm Springs
Personally havent used this one but i have used their products before andi have enjoyed the results and how clean and vibrant my face got from using their products
Caroline P.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
My skin is acne prone with blackheads all over my nose and chin, which gets to be rather frustrating. This is my secret weapon against particularly bad skin days. It is super gentle, smooth, and oh so good. Put a thin and even layer on so that it is all black all over your skin then let it dry and enjoy the tightening effect that this has. It seems to tighten up your skin and pull out excess oil without drying out your skin. Since I started using this my blackheads have become less noticeable and my pores look smaller. Additionally the number of good skin days I have has increased dramatically. This product is worth every penny in my opinion.
lindsey p.
Hanover, MD
it's a great mask, feels good on the skin and helps clear it up. would have preferred it to be a peel mask, to pull the gunk out of your skin instead of just cleansing the skin.
Santana F.
Great charcoal clay mask. Bought this after my niece started using it as recommended by her esthetician. If I wash my face in warm water first it does seem to tingle/burn a little
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This is the good stuff. I have combination skin, usually oily around my T-zone. This mask exceeded my expectations. Some people say the mask can be a bit strong, whereas I find that I need a stronger mask for my skin (so it works). You only need a dime-sized amount, so the product lasts for a long time. I like sharing it with girlfriends who just need a blackhead touch-up ! :) Highly recommend!
Jessica S.
I've been a fan of charcoal masks for years, and this one works quite well. This mask was quite appealing to me, and I found that it applies very smoothly. You really only need a thin layer. It dries and begins to feel a little tight, but not uncomfortably tight. Once I removed it, I definitely felt that it makes my skin feel softer and smoother. And it seems to brighten my skin. My skin looks like I just received a facial after using this mask. I will definitely purchase this again.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This is a great mask, I can feel it tighten as at dries but it's actually really pleasant like you feel it working. It does take a while to wash off but moistening thoroughly first helps tremendously. My huge pores on my nose look clean and smaller after use too, and not a lot has actually helped those. Also a little goes a long way, i can get 3 uses from the tiny .34oz pod that sells for $4. I really recommend giving this a try, for $4 its worth trying the little pod size!
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
This is a great mask that I use whenever I feel a hormonal breakout coming on or have small bumps under my skin. It's not my all time favorite but it's effective
Brittany H.
Review for: Tm more...
This is one of my all time favorite masks to use when my face is freaking out/breaking out. It is very intense and will even draw up impurities deep in the skin. It may seem like it is making you break out more but in reality it is cleansing your skin of these impurities. Due to it being so intense I can't use it too frequently. I love how I can get sample packs or trial sizes if I don't want to commit, but it truly beats out brands that charge almost 3x the price of this guy.
Sue T.
NEW YORK, NY
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I only use this maybe 1-2 per month and get constantly complimented for my glowing skin! I wear a full face of make-up almost daily, and the extent of my daily routine is washing my face with a scrub or cleanser. This is the only supplementary part of my "skin care routine" and it's proven to be just enough! My skin has never looked better -- even in times of high stress, when I usually break out. HIGHLY recommend for anyone with moderate to oily skin.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.