BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Hannah V.
I enjoyed using this product but I feel like it didn’t make a huge difference in my skin. It helped a little bit but the price tag is just to high to recommend it to others since I didn’t see amazing results.
Samantha A.
brooklyn
I have been using this for quite a while now and although it could be a bit better at getting all the gunk out it does do its job for the most part, i really love how soft it makes your skin feel after and the smell 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maddy K.
It definitely leaves your skin soft after, but your face will be red and irrated when you initially take it off. I use it every couple of weeks and i honestly think it’s overhyped.
Daisy R.
Prescott
Completely cleared my pores after first 3 uses and now I only use it about once every week or two to keep those results. I also use it as a spot treatment, it erases pimples overnight. 🙌🏻
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
Review for: Tm more...
I used this Orgins Charcoal mask & Glossier hydrating mask with the Orgins Maskimizer primer. I sprayed the primer on my face and then applied a thick layer of the charcoal mask to my nose, chin & forehead between my eyes & the Glossier hydrating mask on the rest of my face. This was the best combo! I use the charcoal mask to target all of my trouble areas & the hydrating mask to keep my face moisturized. I do this about once a week & have noticed less blackheads, clearer pores & my skin feels refreshed.
Molly B.
Concord
Works really well! You can feel it working once it starts to dry! It removes all toxins from your skin!
mallory m.
super good mask, really did what it says and cleared my pores and felt super nice and clean after application. the price is good for what it is and i would recommend this strongly.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I received this in my vox box from influenster this past month. This first of all is a wash off mask, it's not a peel off. In comparison to other charcoal masks out there, this one is probably better for those with sensitive skin. The other one from glamglow tingles more and tightens more but it can be harsh on some people. This works on everyone. I've used it a couple times but I don't see a lot of change in the texture or look of my skin which isn't a good or a bad thing. It doesn't have a scent to it that is intense and it feels good on the skin! I gave it one star off because it didn't really do much to my pores on my nose as much as I was expecting it to.
Caroline P.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
My skin is acne prone with blackheads all over my nose and chin, which gets to be rather frustrating. This is my secret weapon against particularly bad skin days. It is super gentle, smooth, and oh so good. Put a thin and even layer on so that it is all black all over your skin then let it dry and enjoy the tightening effect that this has. It seems to tighten up your skin and pull out excess oil without drying out your skin. Since I started using this my blackheads have become less noticeable and my pores look smaller. Additionally the number of good skin days I have has increased dramatically. This product is worth every penny in my opinion.
Rachel S.
Westerville
This mask is amazing at helping to remove the impurities from my skin. I have sensitive skin that is prone to redness and this mask is gentle enough for use at least a couple times a month. Highly recommend!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.