BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Tiffany M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was my first charcoal mask I had ever tried so I didn't know what to expect, it did help with my pores and left my face feeling right and a little dry, but most masks do. I put on my vitazing right after and I my skin was soft and luniness
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love all things charcoal. Although now ive started making my own activated clay with charcoal and Aztec clay. I used this when traveling or unable to make my own.
Debora F.
Milford , MA
It was good I like the way my skin felt once I had it on and also when it was washed off I didn't see huge improvements but I also don't have severe breakouts just hormonal pimples
Elizabeth G.
Loved the feeling of my skin after using this mask! I felt an improvement in texture and feel. However, it didn't do anything for my acne, but also didn't make anything worse.
Tricia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I've used a deluxe sample of this product for a few trips I've went on and it works well for my combo skin. It cleans my face and doesn't leave it feeling extra dry.
Hannah V.
I enjoyed using this product but I feel like it didn’t make a huge difference in my skin. It helped a little bit but the price tag is just to high to recommend it to others since I didn’t see amazing results.
Cristina C.
Westbury, NY
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I first learned about these Origin masks from my sister who suffers from congested pores, particularly black heads. She uses this every week and swears by it. So, I finally gave in and tried it and I thought the results were excellent. It completely tightened the pores on my cheeks and decongested the blackheads on my nose. The only thing I didn't love about this is that it is bit annoying to take off, however, it is totally worth the extra effort because of the great results. I'm converted!
Samantha A.
brooklyn
I have been using this for quite a while now and although it could be a bit better at getting all the gunk out it does do its job for the most part, i really love how soft it makes your skin feel after and the smell 🤷🏼‍♀️
Julia L.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
LOVE! This product is currently my favorite face mask. I got a sample size as one of my stocking stuffers this past year, since then I have bought a full size. A little goes a long way, so for the money I would say it is definitely worth it. I notice a difference in my skin after using this product. I really like this product because I can wash it down the drain. Some of my other face masks can not be washed down the drain due to their levels of clay. It is convenient and easy to clean up.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
Review for: Tm more...
I used this Orgins Charcoal mask & Glossier hydrating mask with the Orgins Maskimizer primer. I sprayed the primer on my face and then applied a thick layer of the charcoal mask to my nose, chin & forehead between my eyes & the Glossier hydrating mask on the rest of my face. This was the best combo! I use the charcoal mask to target all of my trouble areas & the hydrating mask to keep my face moisturized. I do this about once a week & have noticed less blackheads, clearer pores & my skin feels refreshed.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.