BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Niha A.
Austin, TX
This mask really takes the funk out of my pores and leaves me with great skin. It helps me maintain my acne and I use it every week. Great product and great price.
Heather C.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Nature's complexion clean-up crew clears the way for skin to act its best. Bamboo Charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers, White China Clay absorbs environmental toxins, Lecithin dissolves impurities. Skin looks clear, feels perfectly pure. I've used this product for over 10 years! It's a staple in skin care!!
Carol Z.
Wayne , NJ
so my little history with this mask began with a friend mine many years ago, she's the one that really introduced me to the brand. Even though I've used this mask before I meet her, but I wasn't really using the mask in the effective "proper" way. Back then, I thought oily skin, only need "clarity" mask, little did I know I should have hydrated my skin too. She told me I was suppose to use this deep cleansing mask and then use Origins Drink Up 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst or Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask To Quench Skin's Thirst or some other kind of hydrating mask. The cleanse and hydrate is what really gets the mask working. And my skin felt amazing after that.
Annie M.
Sperry, OK
Love it!!! This will be my everyday every night facial mask. I bought it at Sephora in a set. I love how it's effective and the price is a decent for the bottle.
Patricia V.
Queens Vlg, NY
I love this mask. It truly detoxifies and cleans out my pores. While drying it creates a pore matrix and you see the mask sinking in your pores clearing them out
Alexis P.
El Monte, CA
I love it this is Linda her cousin and I just love how it looks on my face lol #younglooking even tho I'm but I just really love it it works good and it leave my skin nice and smooth
Katie L.
This stuff will break you out. If you want a mask to literally draw the junk out of your pores, this will do it. Just know it will happen! It's not the best for sensitive skin, it burns a little
Christina D.
Haven't regretted this purchase yet! Once a week I love using this mask. It doesn't have any exfoliating beads but when you take it off your skin feels SO CLEAN!
Rhonda T.
Tacoma
My face looks so amazing after using this mask. I had no idea what charcoal could do for the skin and now I am obsessed. Origins is one of my favorite skin care brands and I have never been let down. I highly recommend !
Randi P.
Crystal, MN
I love this mask! It makes my skin so soft and feel cleaner when finished! I think it did a great job of keeping my skin clean and feeling fresh after using. Would recommend with plenty of other origins products!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.